This full service U.S. Post Office is located inside The Mall at Millenia on the lower level in the hallway next to Banana Republic. This convenient location is prepared to meet all of your postage and shipping needs.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 10am – 5pm and Saturday from 10am – 1pm. Closed on Sundays.
Products and Services
- Domestic and International stamps
- Priority Flat Rate mailing boxes - Whatever fits in the box or envelope ships for one low rate—anywhere in the United States. This option is also available to International countries.
- First Class Mail – Quick and affordable for your basic mailing needs. First class is the least expensive option for mailing postcards, letters and large envelopes 13 ounces or less.
- Priority Mail – Fast and affordable delivery to any address in the United States, usually delivered in 2 – 3 days. Includes $50 of insurance and tracking in the U.S.
- Express Mail – This is the fastest service provided by the Postal Service for time-sensitive letters, documents or merchandise. Guaranteed overnight delivery to most U.S. locations or your money back.
- Media Mail – This service is used for mailing printed and recorded material. This is a great option for sending small and large packages consisting of books, film, manuscripts, sound recordings, video tapes, and computer readable media (such as CDs, DVDs, and diskettes).
- Certificate of Mailing - A receipt that shows evidence of mailing and can be purchased only at the time of mailing.
- Certified Mail - Provides a mailing receipt and delivery information.
- Registered Mail – The most secure service provided by the Postal Service, it provides the maximum security (indemnity coverage up to $25,000).
- Insurance - Provides indemnity coverage (up to $5,000) for lost or damaged items.
- Signature Confirmation - Provides delivery information and signature electronically.
Please note: This location does not offer money order services, passport services, Post Office boxes to the public or Global Express Guaranteed Hours services