Friday, November 7, 2014
Kick-off the holiday season with The Mall at Millenia as we celebrate Santa's Arrival. Santa's Spectacular Rooftop Arrival begins at 5:30pm at the Mall's main entrance.
A DJ kicks off the holiday fun at 5:30pm with an energetic dance party and stage show filled with lights, fireworks and snowflakes cascading from the sky and non-stop entertainment including a host of whimsical Hollyville characters. At 6:45 pm, all eyes look to the skies as Santa lands on Neiman Marcus in a magical, enlightening moment.
At 7:30 follow Santa to his home for the Holiday's, Hollyville, as he begins visiting and taking photos with all.
- A $15 donation per family of up to four is required for food and drinks.
- Children under 2 are free
- The entire $15 donation goes to Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, the food is being provided by participating Mall at Millenia restaurants and cafes.
- Wristbands required at the food and drink tents will be available at the large Orlando Health tents located near Entrance 3.
- Representatives of Orlando Health will be on-site to collect donations at 2pm. Donations will be made directly to Arnold Palmer Hospital; Cash, Debit, and Credit Cards will be accepted
- Food is optional.
- All are welcome to attend the event for free.
- Entertainment is provided compliments of The Mall at Millenia for all to enjoy at no cost.
ARNOLD PALMER HOSPITAL for Children
For over 25 years, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children has provided the best possible care for children in Central Florida. The facility dedicated exclusively to the needs of children, provided expertise in pediatric specialties such as cardiac care, emergency and trauma care, gastroenterology, nephrology, oncology, orthopedics, pulmonology, and sports medicine. Providing the most advanced technology, coupled with compassion and dedication have made Arnold Palmer Hospital one of the most trusted names in children’s healthcare worldwide.
But they can’t do it alone. Help them continue to provide leading-edge pediatric care in Central Florida. Please visit Arnoldpalmerhosiptal.com or call 407.841.5114 to learn more about leading-edge pediatric care for kids.
*Additional parking is available on the backside of the mall near the Food Court Entrance.