The Santa Photo Experience
All are welcome to visit with Santa at no cost and each child visiting Hollyville will receive a complimentary holiday gift. If you choose, a variety of professional photo packages are offered. Guests choosing to take photos on their own device may do so (3 photo maximum). In this case, we encourage a $10 donation to Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
The Mall at Millenia is pleased to continue to offer its Santa Access Ticket system for families to enjoy their holiday experience. Discover more details below.
- Wait times are shortest early in the season.
- The Santa set is open during all mall hours through 4pm on Christmas Eve.
- Mall doors open two (2) hours prior to mall opening.
- Shortest wait time tends to be weekdays during the late afternoon and early evening hours.
- Sunday mornings are the busiest, followed by Saturday mornings.
- The Santa set typically begins with a minimum 2-hour wait time on weekends.
- As the holidays near, expect wait times to grow to 5-hours or longer on weekends.
- Once wait time extends beyond mall closing time, guests are accommodated on a standby basis. A limited number of standby tickets will be issued and a visit with Santa is not guaranteed.
Santa Access Tickets:
Santa Access Tickets allow families to enjoy holiday shopping and dining while waiting to return to meet with Santa at Hollyville.
Upon your arrival, a Santa Access Ticket will be issued if the wait time to see Santa exceeds 1-hour. This numbered ticket will indicate the approximate time you may return to enter the line. The screen at the line entrance will indicate ticket numbers currently accepted for line entry. Once you have entered the line, the wait time to see Santa is approximately 30-minutes.
- Santa Access Tickets are not a reservation system and there are no advance reservations.
- Tickets are provided at no cost as a first come, first serve basis. Santa Access Tickets applies to all guests, whether visiting with Santa or purchasing photos.
- When the wait time exceeds 1-hour, all guests are provided a Santa Access Ticket to return at a later time. Only ticket numbers indicated on the screen will be accepted for line entry and numbers not yet shown cannot be accepted early.
- At least one person from your photo session must be present to receive a ticket.
- Each ticket admits one immediate family and only one (1) ticket will be issued per person/immediate family (A ticket may not be collected for another party).
- Friends/neighbors/relatives (including aunts, uncles, cousins), if photographed, are considered a separate photo session and will require separate tickets.
- A ticket is required to enter the line. If lost, a new ticket will be issued. The new ticket number will be based upon the tickets currently being issued by the greeter.
- Specific return times are unavailable. Anticipated line entry is determined by the number of guests that arrived prior.
- If the wait time extends beyond mall closing time, a visit with Santa is not guaranteed.
Please plan to arrive a minimum of 2-hours prior to mall closing to allow a window of time for guests that arrived before you. In December, a minimum of 3-hours prior to mall closing is recommended. A visit with Santa is not guaranteed when the wait time extends beyond mall closing.
Please Note: The art of photography incorporates the positioning and repositioning of subjects and props at the discretion of the photographer. You are entering a professional photography studio. Your entrance acknowledges your understanding and acceptance of this right.