Santa's Magical Arrival
Kick-off the holiday season with The Mall at Millenia as we celebrate Santa's Arrival. Santa's Spectacular Rooftop Arrival begins at 6pm at the Mall's main entrance.
A DJ kicks off the holiday fun at 6:00pm with an energetic dance party and stage show filled with lights, fireworks and snowflakes cascading from the sky and non-stop entertainment including a host of whimsical Hollyville characters. At 7:30pm, all eyes look to the skies as Santa lands on the Neiman Marcus rooftop in a magical, enlightening moment.
At 7:45pm follow Santa to his home for the Holiday's, Hollyville, where he will reside through Christmas Eve.
- A $25 donation per family of up to four is required for food and drinks.
- CASH is the preferred payment method.
- Children 2 and under are free.
- Food service ends at 7:00pm.
- The entire donation goes to Arnold Palmer Hospital the food is being provided by participating Mall at Millenia restaurants and cafes.
- Wristbands required at the food and drink tents will be available at the large Arnold Palmer Hospital tents located near The Main Entrance.
- Representatives of Arnold Palmer Hospital will be on-site to collect donations at 4:30pm.
- Food sampling is optional.
- All are welcome to attend the event for free.
- Entertainment is provided compliments of The Mall at Millenia for all to enjoy at no cost.
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
For over 25 years, Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children has provided the best possible care for children in Central Florida. The facility is dedicated exclusively to the needs of children and provides expertise in pediatric specialties such as cardiac care, emergency and trauma care, gastroenterology, nephrology, oncology, orthopedics, pulmonology, and sports medicine. Providing the most advanced technology, coupled with compassion and dedication have made Arnold Palmer Hospital one of the most trusted names in children’s healthcare worldwide.
But they can’t do it alone. Help them continue to provide leading-edge pediatric care in Central Florida. Please visit ArnoldPalmerHospital.com or call 407.841.5114 to learn more about leading-edge pediatric care for kids.
*Additional parking is available on the rear of the mall near the Food Court Entrance.