All are welcome to visit with Santa and each child visiting Hollyville will receive a special gift. A variety of professional photo packages are offered. Guests choosing to take photos on their own device may do so, however there is a 3-photo maximum. We encourage guests taking their own photos to make a $10 donation to Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
The Mall at Millenia is pleased to continue to offer its Santa Access Ticket system for families to enjoy their Hollyville experience. Discover details below.
Santa Access Tickets:
Santa Access Tickets allow families to enjoy holiday shopping and dining while waiting for their turn to meet with Santa at Hollyville.
Upon arrival, you will receive a Santa Access Ticket if the wait time to see Santa exceeds 1-hour. This numbered ticket will indicate the approximate time you may return to enter the line. The screen at the line entrance will indicate ticket numbers currently accepted for line entry. Once you have entered the line, the wait time to see Santa is approximately 30-minutes.
- Santa Access Tickets are not a reservation system, reservations are not accepted.
- Tickets are provided at no cost as a first come, first served basis. Santa Access Tickets apply to all guests, whether visiting with Santa or purchasing photos.
- When the wait time exceeds 1-hour, all guests are provided a ticket to return at a later time. Only ticket numbers indicated on the screen will be accepted for line entry and numbers that have not yet appeared on the screen will not be accepted.
- At least one person from your photo session must be present to receive a ticket.
- Each ticket admits one immediate family and only one (1) ticket will be issued per person/immediate family (A ticket may not be collected for another party).
- Friends/neighbors/relatives (including aunts, uncles, cousins), if photographed, are considered a separate photo session and require separate tickets.
- A ticket is required to enter the line. If lost, a new ticket will be issued. The new ticket number will be based upon the tickets currently being issued by the greeter.
- The anticipated line entry time is determined by the number of guests that arrived before to you.
- If the wait time extends beyond mall closing time, a visit with Santa is not guaranteed.
Please plan to arrive a minimum of 2-hours prior to mall closing to allow a window of time for guests that arrived before you. In December, a minimum of 3-hours prior to mall closing is recommended. A visit with Santa is not guaranteed when the wait time extends beyond mall closing.
Please Note: The art of photography incorporates the positioning and repositioning of subjects and props at the discretion of the photographer. You are entering a professional photography studio. Your entrance acknowledges your understanding and acceptance of this right.