Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
The Mall at Millenia - Facilities Supervisor
Employment Type: Full time
Industry: Property Management
Manages Others: Yes
Job Type: Facilities, engineering, management, IT
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Post Date: 10/27/2014
Contact: Curt Taylor
The Mall at Millenia, Orlando’s world class shopping center, is seeking an experienced and energetic individual as a supervisor for the Facilities Department. This position provides daily supervision in the care, maintenance and operation of the Mall at Millenia building and grounds, supervises the implementation of special event work requests, ensures crew compliance with all applicable policies, procedures and standards of quality and safety.
- Successful candidate should posses the following skills and knowledge:
- Advanced knowledge and skills in building and property management
- Supervision offull and contracted staff
- Experience in inventory management
- Experienced in Microsoft Office suites, CAD experience a plus
- Has above average knowledge of occupational equipment, tools, materials and supplies.
- Has knowledge of applicable occupational hazards and safety precautions including OSHA, MSDS, and life safety and building systems.
- Ability to operate vehicles, lifts, gasoline and electric power tools, high pressure tools, and a variety of other hand tools. Exercises care and instructs others in the proper and safe use of the same.
- Is knowledgeable and experienced in the areas of facilities and grounds maintenance and repair work, landscaping, irrigation, general construction, and minor renovations.
- Has the ability to instruct and advise as necessary as it relates to subordinates organizational or job knowledge.
- Has the ability to plan, organize, and prioritize daily assignments and work activities of subordinates.
Minimum Education and Training:
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by three to five years of experience in facilities supervision, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills requires.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Works indoors and outdoors in all types of conditions.
- Is able to perform work in adverse conditions including but not limited to heat, cold, humidity, wetness, traffic hazards, machinery hazards, toxic agents, noise, dust, pollen, dirt, etc.
- It should be understood that every incidental duty connected with the job description described here is not always described and may be required to perform duties not within their job descriptions.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and third shift.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Hourly Rate
The Mall at Millenia - Facilities Technician
Submit a Mall at Millenia application and resume’ to:
Mall at Millenia
4200 Conroy Road
Orlando, FL 32839
The Mall at Millenia, Orlando, Florida is seeking energetic and experienced maintenance technicians for first, second and third shift work. The maintenance technician position maintains the structures, equipment and fixtures for the property by performing general/routine to more complex maintenance functions. Individuals must have considerable experience in general facility maintenance and repair with a proven history of working in a large and progressive environment.
- Performs various tasks involved in the maintenance and repair including, but not limited to, general carpentry, electrical, plumbing and mechanical.
- Operates a variety of vehicles and lifts including the maintenance and inspection of the same.
- Operates a variety of power and hand tools in addition to power equipment including but not limited to pressure washer, generator, filtration and similar.
- Responsible for repairing, cleaning, and maintaining of tiled, paved, concrete and asphalt areas on property.
- Repair and maintenance of all lighting, fountains, pumps, and associated equipment
- Sets up meeting rooms for mall management and stores that may include tables, chairs, AV and minor F & B
- Maintain active awareness of housekeeping conditions and standards
- Communicate with supervisors and coworkers on work status, building and mechanical conditions to maintain The Mall at Millenia standards
- Maintain education and awareness of MSDS, OSHA and building performance standards
- Maintain inventory supplies, equipment and records as needed
- Maintain accurate records and complete reports and inspections of daily work
- Report, respond, and assist with customer inquiries, concerns and complaints
- Oversee repairs performed by outside contractors, and service workers
- Oversee, supervise and direct temporary labor for projects and assignments
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Desirable Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Basic knowledge and skills in building maintenance and repairs
- Ability to operate vehicles and lifts
- Knowledge of lighting, fountains, pumps, pressure washers, generators, power tools.
- Knowledge of the use of chemicals and caustic agents.
- General knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC mechanical, flooring
Qualifications – Education and Training
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by two years of experience in facility operations, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills requires.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and third shift.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Hourly Rate
The Mall at Millenia - Security Officer
The Mall at Millenia security team is expanding and looking for candidates who possess superior customer service skills. The ideal candidate will exhibit an outgoing personality and the ability to interact with our guests and tenants at the highest of professional levels. Security experience is not as important as the spirit of your work ethic. We are a proprietary security team with competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental and 401K, commensurate with our dedication to providing an exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment experience. A valid Florida Driver’s License and a pre-employment background and screening process are required.
Candidates may complete an application in person at the Concierge Desk, The Mall at Millenia, 4200 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL.
No phone calls please. EOE / DFWP.
Ann Taylor - Part Time Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service
Ann Taylor – Orlando , FL
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
APPLY AT: WWW.ANNCAREERS.COM
SALES ASSOCIATE ANNTAYLOR/Orlando Mall at Millenia-- #635 Zip Code 32839
Person of Contact: Ashley Fontenot
Apex by Sunglass Hut - Sales Gearu
Apex by Sunglass Hut is currently seeking several Sales Associate to join our team. Now hiring high energy sport enthusiast people to join or team! Not only do we pay competitively ;) but we promote a fun collaborative work environment! Pop in and fill out an application today! On top of our competitive base pay there's also a great commission structure! The ideal candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Deliver excellent customer experiences
- Demonstrate professional attitude
- Achieve high levels of sales performance
- Be committed to high standards of service and presentation
- Know how to have FUN and close SALES!
David Yurman - Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for ensuring that store achieves or exceeds sales plan and profitability goals, as well as enhance the David Yurman brand within the store and local market. This individual will also partner with store management team in overseeing that all operational policies and procedures being followed. The assistant store manager will effectively lead, coach and support sales professionals with a focus on clientele development and providing a high level of customer service to create a luxury experience.
The David Yurman Assistant Store Manager will be accountable for the following key deliverables:
- Achieve and/or Exceed Sales Plan
- Partner with sales professionals to meet their individual sales plans and KPI
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic initiatives to deliver the sales budget.
- Demonstrate an active role on the selling floor through sales leadership and client development
- Support sales professionals in closing sales
- Facilitate the implementation and success of special events held at the retail store
- Manage the day-to-day activities on the sales floor. Maintain presence on the sales floor to supervise staff and ensure appropriate floor coverage.
- Maintain appropriate business controls such as store inventory, requests for stock replenishment and all repairs/returns.
- Implement and support all security measures
- Partners with the sales professionals in the administration of special order requests
- Oversee store opening and closing in the absence of the Retail Store Manager.
-Minimum 1-2 years of proven experience managing in a similar role, preferably within a high-end luxury accessories boutique with joint responsibility for sales and operations
· Ability to motivate, establish strong business partnerships, and promote professionalism with both clients and staff
· Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to drive results, and strategic vision to develop business
· Fine Jewelry and or Fine Watch experience preferred, but not required
· Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e. on the sales floor, operations, etc.).
· Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
· Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales, Management: 4 years
Gymboree - Full Time Assistant Manager
The Gymboree Corporation is the leading specialty children’s retailer with over 1,200 stores domestically and internationally and generating over 1 billion in sales yearly. The Gymboree Corporation continues to grow and expand at a rapid pace without sacrificing our commitment to quality. Most of all, we pride ourselves in hiring great people with the talent it takes to keep up with our growth.
Assistant Managers are vital to The Gymboree Corporation. Their core responsibilities are to assist the Store Manager with leading Store Teams, driving financial results, providing legendary customer service, and recruiting and developing top retail talent. Compliance with company policies and federal and state regulations is essential.
Job Requirements :
Candidates must be skilled and experienced retail associates who have a passion to deliver unparalleled customer service and sales results. Candidates must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and possess the ability to inspire and lead diverse groups of people. Must be able to prioritize and delegate effectively and efficiently. Assistant Managers must be available to work nights and weekends. Full-time Assistant Managers must have open availability. 1-2 years of retail experience is required, specialty retail experience is preferred.
Principals Only. EOE. No phone calls please.
Kiehl's - Part-Time Key Holder
Kiehl's Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. from our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 159 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl's family as Kiehl's Keyholder. This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and dveleop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. responsible for product and brnad image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
- Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience
- Willing to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Highly resourceful. flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to work on your feet all day
- Walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder if necessary
- Lift up to 25lbs on a regular basis
Lacoste - Sales Supervisor
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. A Lacoste Sales Supervisor plays a supporting role in assisting with the store’s business, people and culture. In this role, you act as the Manager on Duty in absence of the Store Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in leading a store team to drive sales through training and coaching.
- Exemplify your sporting spirit and create an outstanding service culture.
- Provide constant feedback and coaching to improve the team’s skills and sales results.
- Assist in recruiting associates who are passionate about sales and customer service.
- Assist in training new team members on customer service, operations, performance, loss prevention and all other Company policies.
- Set goals for each team member for the achievement of Company KPI’s.
- Lead by example to assist in achieving Lacoste’s sales plans and profitability goals.
- Assist Store Manager in utilizing reports and gathering data to identify sales by units, gender, product placement, visual presentation, stock levels, and window presentations.
- Proactively make suggestions based on analysis that will positively impact the business.
- Set measurable performance standards and goals based on Company’s expectations and metrics.
- Assist in creating an environment focused on the customer experience.
- Ensure that each team member is knowledgeable about the Lacoste lifestyle.
- Be inventive and create additional business opportunities by ensuring that team members focus on building their clientele.
- Embrace local community groups and mall management to generate PR opportunities that showcase our Brand Vision and sporting spirit. This may include hosting special events, sponsorships, participating in fashion shows and editorial placements as directed and with the express approval of corporate management.
- Assist with opening and closing of store to ensure the store is ready for business
- Ensure that Company standards are upheld in merchandising, visual presentations, housekeeping and loss prevention.
- Protect store assets and inventory.
- Manage new receipts, transfers, markdowns, back stock and fill-ins.
- Prior experience in retail sales with a proven track record of customer excellence.
- Tenacious desire to inspire others and lead a culture of customer service champions.
- Expertise in store operations.
- Training, interviewing, planning, organizational, and performance management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity.
- Technically savvy
- Audacious attitude
- Sporting Spirit - must possess a competitive edge and drive to meet goals
- Innovative thinker that will drive our brand forward.
Portuguese and Spanish language skills are a plus!
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Customer service/baking/decorating
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Sales Associates, Baker and Decorator
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
Regis Signature Salon - Hair Stylist
Please contact store for details pertaining to the position
Splendid - Part Time Sales Associate
Welcome to everyday! Splendid is a premium, lifestyle brand. We provide only the highest quality product to our customers and seek the same in our employees. Splendid recruits talented professionals who share our passion for innovation, commitment to quality, and drive to continue to grow and evolve our business and the individuals within it.
We pride ourselves on finding and hiring best-in-class talent across the country and the globe. As brand ambassadors, our team works to recruit purposefully and hire selectively.
Provides an exceptional customer experience. Maintains good visual displays and a neat, clean, and well presented store.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world. VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Sunglass Hut - Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Position Available: Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Detailed Description of Responsibilities:
Organization Description: You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products through some of the world’s best-known retailers, including Sunglass Hut, Watch Station and Watch World. As a member of our team, you’ll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for achieving individual sales plan.
· Drives sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
· Ensures store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan. (Protecting company assets).
· Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns).
· Provides professional customer service in areas such as describing benefits of various lenses and frames, replacing screws, adjusting frames, and quickly identifying other special customer needs.
· Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines.
· Displays a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers, service providers and associates. Providing exemplary customer service.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHERS
· Internal – Store managers and associates, CSC associates, field management team.
· External – Mall Managers, customers, vendors, maintenance and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Strong selling skills
· Independent, self motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Basic Math skills.
· Familiarity with cash register, computers, and calculators.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred.
· On feet most of the day
Ready to see what a great career really looks like? Check us out on the Web at: www.sunglasshut.com or stop by your nearest Sunglass Hut location.
TOUS - All Positions
TOUS is seeking people with experience and professionalism to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
Great experience reaching sales goals and also working in a team environment. Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to our customers in a very professional way, communicate effectively with the management team and associates, maintain an awareness of all sales and promotions and flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
If you have the qualifications required please bring your resume to the store or submit via email to email@example.com
Fax # 407-370-9828
Attention To: Marymar Caraballo, Store Manager
Victoria's Secret - Part-time Sales Associates
Victoria's Secret is currently seeking Sales Associates to join our team. The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Demonstrate the ability to multiple-task while being attentive to customers
- Communicate effectively with the sales leadership team and associates
- Maintain an awareness of all sales and promotions
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
White House / Black Market - Part-time Sales Lead
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in ai professional and timely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
.6. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7. Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
8. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
11. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
12. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
13. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
14. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
5. Able to travel to stores throughout the district
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Williams-Sonoma - Sales Associates/Stock Associates
Now hiring for Part Time Sales Associates
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying World-Class standards. Achieve sales and contest goals, maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Efficiently perform register transactions, assist customers with special services, maintain visual standards, replenishment, gift wrapping, store maintenance.
- Must be available weekends November-December, the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas, minimum of 12hours per week including 2 shifts during the week and 2 shifts on the weekend.