Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
The Mall at Millenia - Guest Services Ambassador (FT)
Full Time Guest Services Ambassador needed for our Concierge. The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoy working with people
- Have basic computer skills
- Have cash handling skills
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available for day, evening and weekend shifts
- Bilingual - Mandarin
- Hospitality or Concierge experience
- Retail experience
Please no phone calls.The Mall at Millenia offers a competitive salary, comprehensive medical and dental benefits and a 401K plan. EOE / DFWP
The Mall at Millenia - Security Officer
The Mall at Millenia security team is expanding and looking for full time candidates who possess superior customer service skills. The ideal candidate will exhibit an outgoing personality and the ability to interact with our guests and tenants at the highest of professional levels. Security experience is not as important as the spirit of your work ethic. We are a proprietary security team with competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental and 401K, commensurate with our dedication to providing an exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment experience. A valid Florida Driver’s License and a pre-employment background and screening process are required.
Candidates may complete an application in person at the Concierge Desk, The Mall at Millenia, 4200 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL.
No phone calls please. EOE / DFWP.
Aerosoles - Sales Associate
- Ensure optimal customer service and brand recognition through the Customer Experience
- Assist in merchandisng, displays, and visual changes
- Drive Top Line sales to achieve and exceed store goals and personal goals
Contact: Stacy Silk at 407.363.0955 for more information.
APPLY AT WWW.AEROSOLES.COM
Salary: Based on experience
Ann Taylor - Part Time Manager
Ann Taylor - Part Time Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service
Ann Taylor – Orlando , FL
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
APPLY AT: WWW.ANNCAREERS.COM
SALES ASSOCIATE ANNTAYLOR/Orlando Mall at Millenia-- #635 Zip Code 32839
Person of Contact: Ashley Fontenot
Bulgari - Client Advisor
CLIENT ADVISOR – BULGARI ORLANDO
Founded in 1884 by Sotirio Bulgari as a single jewelry shop in the ICONIC capital city of Rome, Bulgari’s name has today become emblematic of GRAND Italian excellence. Creating a highly distinctive style that celebrates its rich UNDENIABLY ROMAN history, Bulgari is able to blend CONTEMPORARY, GLAMOROROUS and PRECIOUS with HERITAGE and luxury. The original pioneering spirit of the Bulgari family helped to evolve the company into a VISIONARY, successful and global Maison, while its roots in ELEGANT jewelry and EXUBERANT watches have grown into new expressions of MAGNIFICENT accessories, perfumes and luxury resorts.
Becoming a BOLD Bulgari team member means being part of an authentic, passionate work environment, while working for a CONTEMPORARY brand of worldwide renown. Among our most imperative challenges is to recruit BRILLIANT, PASSIONATE and INNOVATIVE people to join our team. As a global player, Bulgari is committed to all issues affecting diversity, and we recruit and hire employees from around the globe, ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to succeed. We find that employees from different cultural, linguistic and national backgrounds provide us with an EXQUISITE knowledge for understanding complex international markets. Beyond diversity, we actively promote Corporate Social Responsibility, as we insist on maintaining a safe and open environment, where UNIQUE people can express their own ideas and passions.
The Client Advisor is responsible for acting as a Brand Ambassador, delivering an exciting, MAGNIFICENT and memorable experience to customers, creating, stimulating and maximizing sales opportunities, in order to achieve Store sales opportunities and profit targets as well as provide excellent service to customers.
This role will take action under the direct Management of the Store Manager, and will work collaboratively with other members of the Sales team to drive the Sales and provide an excellent service to client.
Essential Duties and requirements:
Sales target achievement
Contribute to the Store and service KPIs achievement through a proactive and consistent commitment to achieve the sales budget, on a monthly and yearly basis.
Manage the sales process as per delivery standards (from Welcome to Packaging) ensuring the right application of selling techniques to deliver a UNIQUE shopping experience
Perform on-line training modules and participate to defined training sessions in order to develop and update your knowledge on different topics (collections, selling techniques, brand and inspiration stories, security, systems, as well as the Watches & Jewelry environment, including but not limited to competition, events, products and pricing).
Convey the warm Italian hospitality mindset through each step of the interaction with client.Welcome all clients / prospects entering the Store (browsing, purchase, after-sales, complaints management), granting an extraordinary, personalized service, and leave a positive and lasting impression.
Listen in an empathetic manner to understand and adjust to clients’ needs, providing customized advice and introducing them to the Brand.
Establish and develop relationship with existing clients and engage new customers to the Brand.
Register clients’ data in the dedicated system for future contact, personalized CRM actions and client development purposes.
Perform all CRM one to one activities as per Store Manager indications, including CRM AFSS (ex. follow-up on watch maintenance).
Communicate with management about opportunities to develop community relationships and to explore potential events to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty among new and existing clients.
After-Sales service and in-Store procedures
Apply all Sales related procedures and guidelines (discounts, security, fiscal, legal, etc…)
Ensure that all front area of the Shop are clean and products are displayed as per VM guidelines.
Perform all After-Sales service front-office activities directly related to final customers (taking in charge items to repair brought back by customers, performing a brief interview and entering data in SAP), acting as proactive point of reference (for estimate approval, lead-time update, return and invoicing of the repaired product, etc. and assuring that the customer satisfaction is constantly pursued and restored.
* This job description is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties, and can be changed by Management discretion at any time.
Professional Skills and Requirements:
Experience in luxury retail environment preferred
Proactive selling and negotiation skills
Client centric approach
Fluent English and Portuguese required
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills, priority setting and personal accountability
- Proactive, driven for results and flexible mindset
BOLD sense of Initiative
Business awareness (including competitors and environment knowledge)
Ability to work in a team driven environment
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Integrity and Trust
Must work retail hours – Weekdays and Weekends, Evenings & Holidays
Ability to lift a certain amount of weight – up to 25 pounds
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to acquire some expertise in Store operation applications (Beanstore, CRM, SAP…)
David Yurman - Brand Ambassador
The Brand Ambassador will achieve a high volume of personal sales through the delivery of outstanding customer service in full compliance with the operating standards, policies and procedures of David Yurman.
The David Yurman Brand Ambassador will be accountable for the following key deliverables:
Sales and Service
- Deliver individual sales budget by maximizing all selling opportunities
- Create a positive and rewarding client experience, that is warm and hospitable in all customer interactions
- Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the customer takes priority at all times
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches
· Remain current and knowledgeable of industry trends, to determine opportunities to maximize sales within the market.
- Collect meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities
- Utilize the available marketing tools to engage current and new business and drive sales
- Embrace and utilize technology to enhance customer experience
- Assist with inventory control and keep shrink levels below target
- Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all product categories
- Ensure adherence to company retail operating and security procedures
- Partner with support team in the repair process and follow up on customer communication
- Be aware of the impact of behavior on others
- Provide help and advice to colleagues to achieve goals
- Demonstrate a flexible approach, responding positively to any reasonable request
· Previous retail or luxury retail sales or relevant clientele focused experience
· Proven track record in achieving sales results
· Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building skills
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
· Possess computer skills to operate our retail POS system, and MS Office Programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
Donald J Pliner - Full Time Sales Associate
We are looking to fill a full time sales associate position with a charasmatic individual who possesses experience working with a client book and can create a memorable shopping experience for our guests.
Emporio Armani - Sales Associate ( PT)
Description of Responsibilities:
- To provide promt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients
- To achieve and surpass goals
- To ensure the high standards of client service are maintained at all times
- To maintain the selling floor and merchandise
- To ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and directives
Overview of Duities:
- Meet and/exceed personalsales goals as prescribed
- Close the sale and monitor all detail alterations,shipping, delivery and special client requests
- Collaborate with all associates to achieve departmental and store goals
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Build and maintain repeat clientele
- Maintain and utilize client book
- Maintain consistent communication with clients
Everything But Water - Key Holder
Position Scope and Summary:
The Key Holder is in entrusted with the most valuable company asset - our customers. Under the supervision and direction of the Store Manager, this position provides every customer with extraordinary service. The Key Holder works closely with the store leadership team in supporting the company's goals and driving a service-driven culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong sense of fashion and style
- Flexible Availability
- Have a passion for selling and service
- Upbeat, optimistic, friendly and authentic
- Team player — always in the game
- Responsible and dependable
- Exceed personal selling goals
- Achieve company KPI standards
- Surpass the customer's expectations every day
- Service every customer using the Selling With Passion Program
- Follow proper procedures for processing sales/returns
Leadership Criteria and Skills:
- Demonstrates clear understanding of daily and monthly sales goals
- Ability to collaborate with other associates
- Ability to work with minimum direction and supervision
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English
- Understanding of company policies/procedures and brand requirements
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High School diploma or higher
- 5-7 years of experience in retail sales
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.
Everything But Water offers a competitive compensation package including 401 (k) participation, great merchandise discounts, and additional benefits for eligible employees. EOE.
Johnny Rockets - Grill Cooks, Food Prep, Part Time.Full Time
Hiring experiens Grill Cooks , Part Time and Full Time.
LOFT - Sales Associate
You live in what you love and you're not afraid to express yourself. You understand that life is in the details - and that even small details can deliver a major impact. Creative, genuine and passionate about personal style? Sounds like you might be an outstanding LOFT sales associate.
Interested in joining our team? Visit www.anncareers.com to get started
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Customer service/baking/decorating
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Sales Associates, Baker and Decorator
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
Pandora - Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager assists the Store Manager in developing their store team to deliver a great store experience and flawless execution of brand and operational standards to ensure the sales goals are met while maximizing all profitability opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in ensuring that all associates are well informed about the history and culture of Mirpuri/PANDORA, and live by our vision, mission and values
- Maximize the sales performance of all sales associates by setting attainable goals, motivating and coaching. Holds self and team members accountable for achieving superior results.
- Partner with Store Manager, to optimize the sales volume and KPI goals by securing the use of the PANDORA Way of selling with all associates
- Ensure a high level of after sales service by pro-actively following up on client capture, retention and sales.
- Plan and Prioritize the daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools
- Assist in motivating and developing all employees individually and on team-level to improve and maintain high performance standards.
- Partnered with Store Manager, assures timely resolution and effective conclusions for associate concerns and customer disputes
- Ensure a continuous high level of knowledge with all staff of Pandora’s mission, vision, and strategy
- Implement marketing activities, PR and events according to overall marketing plan and activity guidelines
- Ensure continuous update and styling of the sales floor to optimize category performance, space management and presentation of product categories according to the visual guidelines
- Manage inventory by ensuring an appropriate stock level for store and keeping stockroom and safe organized and to standards
- Contribute to monitoring the back of house operations and processes to ensure compliance to brand standard
- Ensure optimal use of all IT tools by communicating all updates of tools to store staff
- Supporting the efforts to reduce store shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance
- Representative of the brand within the market, understanding our competitors and driving community relationships
- Assisting in associate talent attraction and retention efforts (recruiting, training, development, coaching) to maximize employee engagement and ensure top talent for all store leadership positions
- Through recruiting and networking, selects high talent level, assessing for skill and cultural fit
- Helping create development plans that support performance needs and growth for the store team
- Ensures compliance to all Federal, State and Mirpuri employment requirements
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of retail management experience
- Leads through motivation and coaching; a builder of winning teams; able to recognize great performance
- Solid business acumen
- Effective planning and prioritizing skills, strong time management focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and Holidays
- Ability to lift and carry 30lbs
- Ability to maneuver around selling floor, stockroom/office
- Ability to travel as required
Pandora - Sales Stylist - Part Time
PANDORA - PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
The PANDORA boutique at the Mall of Millenia is currently seeking Part Time Sales Associates who are passionate about Service and the PANDORA brand!
If you have previous retail sales experience with an upscale brand and/or in the jewelry industry; are goal driven; enjoy building a client book; are a team player and able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, we would like to meet you!
Please forward your resume with cover letter to: careers@MirpuriGroupUSA.com
Or, stop by the store to present your resume and complete an application.
Papyrus - Associate Manager
This is a part-time entry level management position. Candidates must have flexible availability including nights and weekends.
- Responsible for assisting Store Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager in acheiving and maintaining brand standards excellence as it related to sales, merchandising and operation.
Pottery Barn Kids - Design Studio Specialist
- Provide customers with excellent customer service and a unique shopping experience by offering advice on space planning, furniture placement and color palettes.
- Provide in-store and In-home consultations to clients.
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals.
Pottery Barn Kids - Sales Associate
- Provide customers with a unique shopping experience by offering excellent customer service.
- Utilize effective selling techniques and provide in-depth product knowledge in a fast paced environment.
Pottery Barn Kids - Stock Associate
- Maintain stock-room and offsite locations.
- Assist sales team in replenishing sales-floor after shipment or during recovery periods.
- Tasks assigned may include maintenance of store, lighting and cleaning.
- Must have ability to lift and carry medium to large items, weighing up to 100 lbs.
TOUS - Key Holder
The ideal candidiate should have the following qualificiations:
Great experience reaching slaes goals and also working in a team environment. Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to our customers in a very professional way, communictae effectively with the management team and associates, maintain an awareness of all sales and promotions and flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
Please contact Marymar Caraballo at 407.370.9824 or email@example.com for more details.
White House / Black Market - Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
White House / Black Market - Sales Associate
WHBM is looking to fill positions for selling associates with trendy, stylish, energetic stylists. Please apply through whbm.com.