Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
The Mall at Millenia - Full Time Guest Services Ambassador
Full Time Guest Services Ambassador needed for our Concierge. The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoy working with people
- Have basic computer skills
- Have cash handling skills
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available for day, evening and weekend shifts
- Bilingual - Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic or Farsi
- Hospitality or Concierge experience
- Retail experience
Please no phone calls
The Mall at Millenia - Seasonal PT Guest Services Ambassador
Guest Services Ambassador - Seasonal
The Guest Services Ambassador is responsible for the day to day operations of the Concierge including but not limited to guest inquires, gift card sales, stroller and wheelchair rental, concierge referral programs, telephone switchboard operation, merchant ambassador program and other duties as assigned by the Guest Services Director and Supervisor . He/she serves as the initial point of contact for the guest. The Guest Services Ambassador reports directly to the Guest Services Director and Supervisor.
Key Qualifications for the position of Guest Services Ambassador
a. Professional demeanor
b. Enjoys working with people
c. Basic computer skills
d. Cash handling experience
e. Ability to lift 40 pounds
f. Ability to stand for long periods of time
Experience Preferred but Not Required
a. Portuguese speaking
b. Mall or shopping center guest services experience/ retail experience
c. Point of Sale (POS) experience
* NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Submit an application online or at the Mall at Millenia Concierge desk located at 4200 Conroy Road Orlando, FL 32839.
The Mall at Millenia - Security Officer
The Mall at Millenia security team is expanding and looking for candidates who possess superior customer service skills. The ideal candidate will exhibit an outgoing personality and the ability to interact with our guests and tenants at the highest of professional levels. Security experience is not as important as the spirit of your work ethic. We are a proprietary security team with competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental and 401K, commensurate with our dedication to providing an exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment experience. A valid Florida Driver’s License and a pre-employment background and screening process are required.
Candidates may complete an application in person at the Concierge Desk, The Mall at Millenia, 4200 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL.
No phone calls please. EOE / DFWP.
7 for all mankind - Part Time Sales Associate
- Responsible for ensuring an exemplary customer experience which includes, but not limited to greeting, fitting and assisting with meeting the customer’s needs and ensuring they experience the full breadth of our product lines.
- Achieves individuals sales goals and contributes to the overall store success.
- Ensures that the customer is the primary focus and all non-selling task are secondary.
- Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
- Assist Store Management team with non-selling operational task including:
- Replenishing stock levels on the sales floor
- Organizing and maintaining organizations of the store stockroom
- Assisting with ensuring proper sales promotional setup of the store
- Maintenance of the sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well presented store.
- Adaptable and available to support scheduling needs for the business.
- Adheres to Company Policies & Procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance and company directives including dress code and attendance.
- Support directives from Visuals, Operations and Marketing groups to ensure that all directives are properly executed.
- Work with Store Manager to set goals for personal skills development.
Ann Taylor - Part Time Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service
Ann Taylor – Orlando , FL
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
APPLY AT: WWW.ANNCAREERS.COM
SALES ASSOCIATE ANNTAYLOR/Orlando Mall at Millenia-- #635 Zip Code 32839
Person of Contact: Ashley Fontenot
Bloomingdale's - Part-Time Sales Assistant (Sandro & Maje)
Do you want to work for a luxury brand send your resume to Bricelda.Ramos@smcp.com with your resume.
*** Great Customer Service, CRM and SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST ***
Bloomingdale's - Sandro & Maje seeking Temp Luxury Sales Specialist
Sandro & Maje located inside Bloomingdale's is currently is seeking a Part Time Luxury Sales Specialist.
Description: we are a luxury apparel brand of LVMH. You must have luxury sales and clientele experience; minimum of 2 years. You must be sales driven, motivated and a self-starter. Highly competitive role and very competitive compensation. If you enjoy selling luxury women's apparel and building a client book, apply!
***Competitive hourly pay, plus commission, bonuses and clothing/uniform allowances
Contact person: Ramon or drop resume off in store inside of Bloomingdale's at the Sandro or Maje counter.
Email your resume to for quicker consideration: Bricelda.Ramos@smcp.com
Brighton Collectibles - Part-time Sales Partner
Do you love fashion and connecting with customers? We are looking for a part-time sales partner to add to our team at Brighton Collectibles.
We look for happy, smiling people to work in our stores. Brighton is a retailing concept that is truly unique in every way, from our award winning designs that convey warmth and invite repeat purchases, to our innovative marketing and promotions that encourage customer loyalty, to our organization which is dedicated to customer service and satisfaction.
If you are motivated to make the Brighton experience special and remarkable, are passionate and proud about where you work and what you do, we would love you to stop in and pick up an application. Must have weekend availability.
Brighton Collectibles - Seasonal Partner
It's that time of year again where we are accepting applications and hiring for our seasonal partners!
love our beautiful accessories...enjoy meeting new people...
are happy, fun, helpful, energetic, fashionable & fun....
would love to sell BRIGHTON... and support our team,
Then please stop by and fill out a seasonal application. We are hiring now for positions starting mid to late November through the end of the year.
GUESS - Seasonal Sales Associate
GUESS at The Mall at Millenia is hiring sales-driven, customer focused associates to join our team for the holiday season! Please apply online at www.guessincretailjobs.com, Requisition #6827BR.
Lacoste - Seasonal Sales Associate
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
*This is a seasonal position - employment will last 90 days with the opportunity to become a regular part time associate based on job performance and availability.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
- Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s as determined by your Store Manager.
- Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
- Be perceptive to customer’s wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
- Exude a self-confidence reflective of our Brand Vision.
- Bilingual a plus
- Assist with the store’s visual directives, and maintain standards of housekeeping.
- Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
- Protect store assets and inventory through awareness of loss prevention procedures. Report violations to the supervisor.
- Become familiar with inventory levels and understand how to use systems to check availability and perform inter-store transfers.
- Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
- Desirability and drive to hit performance targets
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Naturally competitive, outgoing and fun personality
- Authentic approach to clienteling and building long term relationships with customers with a focus on building sales
- Work collaboratively with all other Lacoste team members to achieve goals
- Sales experience in retail apparel a plus
Core Values and Traits:
- Providing answers to questions
- Propose solutions
- Integrating our role as a global economic player
- Succeeding together
- Working together
- Sharing information
- Trusting each other
- Respecting our people
- Caring for customers
- Different points of view
- Concerned by others
- Taking risks
- Being creative & innovative
- Following the less taken path
- Creating value
- Understanding the brand
- Being enthusiastic, passionate & optimistic
- Being sincere, yourself & honest in relationships
- Gentleness, harmony
* This job description is not intended to be exhaustive. They can be changed orally or in writing at any time by the discretion of management. We as Lacoste associates must always ensure that all functions of our position are represented with our core values being: Accountable, Collaborative, Caring, Audacious and Be LACOSTE.
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Customer service/baking/decorating
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Sales Associates, Baker and Decorator
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
Pandora - Sales Stylist - Part Time
The PANDORA boutique at the Mall of Millenia is currently seeking Part Time Sales Associates who are passionate about Service and the PANDORA brand!
If you have previous retail sales experience with an upscale brand and/or in the jewelry industry; are goal driven; enjoy building a client book; are a team player and able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, we would like to meet you!
Please forward your resume with cover letter to:
Store Manager: email@example.com
or stop by the store to present your resume and complete an application.
Pandora - Seasonal Support Associate
The PANDORA boutique is currently seeking Seasonal Support positions for the Holidays!
If you have previous retail experience with an upscale brand, enjoy conversing and interacting with people, stop by our store to complete an application.
Our Seasonal Support position will act as a Greeter, Gift Wrapper, answer and direct phone calls, and other sales support duties.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, including Black Friday weekend, the day after Christmas and all Pandora events.
Store Manager / Kyle Alderman
Pottery Barn Kids - Seasonal Positions
Pottery Barn Kids is looking to fill Seasonal Positions that include:
All applicants must be strong in customer service, have the ability to work nights, evenings and a minimum of 12 hours per week. Candidates must possess the ability to multitask, lift at 25lbs and most importantly, thrive in a team working environment.
*Stock Associates must be ale to lift at least 50lbs.
Splendid - Part-Time Key Holder
- Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager with leading the store team and serves as the expert on company culture, store operations, policies & procedures, management and exceptional sales and service skills. Assists with training and motivating associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales plans are achieved.
- Responsible for assisting with recruiting staff to meet the availability needs of the business and retains talent that will contribute to the growth of the retail business/division.
- Manages controllable expenses to company guidelines and ensures overall profitability targets are met or exceeded.
- Ensures Loss Prevention policies and procedures are followed. Assist with financial/sales audits and inventories to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
- Assists with managing payroll and store scheduling within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage based on business needs.
- Supports and executes directives from Visual Merchandising, Operations and Marketing to ensure that information is properly communicated to the store team and that all deliverables are completed within specified deadlines.
- Communicates with Store Manager and/or Assistant Manager regarding all employee relations, day to day operations and any compliance related matters and to set goals for personal skills development.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures.
- High level of initiative/self-starter.
- Strong leadership ability.
- Strong time management skills.
- 2+ years of related professional sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience.
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
- Repetitive hand motion while operating cash register or computer.
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment.
- Standing required for entire work shift.
- Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, fax, scanner and copier.)
- Must work weekend and night shifts.
- Climb ladders as needed.
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Occasional travel, often with little advance notice may be required. (including air and overnight travel)
Diversity Vision Statement:
We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. We are an equal employment opportunity of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our associates and applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factor.
Sunglass Hut - Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Position Available: Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Detailed Description of Responsibilities:
Organization Description: You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products through some of the world’s best-known retailers, including Sunglass Hut, Watch Station and Watch World. As a member of our team, you’ll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for achieving individual sales plan.
· Drives sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
· Ensures store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan. (Protecting company assets).
· Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns).
· Provides professional customer service in areas such as describing benefits of various lenses and frames, replacing screws, adjusting frames, and quickly identifying other special customer needs.
· Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines.
· Displays a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers, service providers and associates. Providing exemplary customer service.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHERS
· Internal – Store managers and associates, CSC associates, field management team.
· External – Mall Managers, customers, vendors, maintenance and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Strong selling skills
· Independent, self motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Basic Math skills.
· Familiarity with cash register, computers, and calculators.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred.
· On feet most of the day
Ready to see what a great career really looks like? Check us out on the Web at: www.sunglasshut.com or stop by your nearest Sunglass Hut location.
Tommy Bahama - Seasonal Sales Associate
Take responsibility for achieving individual and team sales goals. Greet all guests, recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchnaidse based on guest needs. Complete POS transactions and follow retail operation policies and procedures.
Tommy Bahama - Seasonal Stock Associate
Receive all product in accordance with retail operation policies and procedures. Maintain two way communication with appropriate partners regarding product flow. Process all outbound shipments in an accurate and timely manner. Assist with floorsets, floor recovery and daily pull.
White House / Black Market - Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
4. Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
5. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
6. Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
7. Administers all operational processes including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
8. Facilitates and/or manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in working order and adequately maintained to ensure safe and efficient operations.
9. Supports compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
10. Assists in the recruiting, hiring, and development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
11. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
5. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
8. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
9. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
10. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
White House / Black Market - Part-time Sales Lead
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in ai professional and timely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
.6. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7. Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
8. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
11. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
12. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
13. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
14. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
5. Able to travel to stores throughout the district
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
White House / Black Market - Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Williams-Sonoma - Sales Associates/Stock Associates
Now hiring for Part Time Sales Associates
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying World-Class standards. Achieve sales and contest goals, maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Efficiently perform register transactions, assist customers with special services, maintain visual standards, replenishment, gift wrapping, store maintenance.
- Must be available weekends November-December, the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas, minimum of 12hours per week including 2 shifts during the week and 2 shifts on the weekend.
Williams-Sonoma in Mall at Millenia is hosting a job fair for part time employment on Wednesday, October 12th from 11am-5:30pm.
Positions available include:
-Furniture Sales for Williams Sonoma Home Department
If you love the brand and want to be part of an amazing and dynamic team, please bring your resume and apply in person to conference room B. Interviews will be conducted on the spot from 11am-5:30pm. Please call the store with any questions you may have 407-354-3244.