Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
The Mall at Millenia - Facilities Technician
Submit a Mall at Millenia application and resume’ to:
Mall at Millenia
4200 Conroy Road
Orlando, FL 32839
The Mall at Millenia, Orlando, Florida is seeking energetic and experienced maintenance technicians for first, second and third shift work. The maintenance technician position maintains the structures, equipment and fixtures for the property by performing general/routine to more complex maintenance functions. Individuals must have considerable experience in general facility maintenance and repair with a proven history of working in a large and progressive environment.
- Performs various tasks involved in the maintenance and repair including, but not limited to, general carpentry, electrical, plumbing and mechanical.
- Operates a variety of vehicles and lifts including the maintenance and inspection of the same.
- Operates a variety of power and hand tools in addition to power equipment including but not limited to pressure washer, generator, filtration and similar.
- Responsible for repairing, cleaning, and maintaining of tiled, paved, concrete and asphalt areas on property.
- Repair and maintenance of all lighting, fountains, pumps, and associated equipment
- Sets up meeting rooms for mall management and stores that may include tables, chairs, AV and minor F & B
- Maintain active awareness of housekeeping conditions and standards
- Communicate with supervisors and coworkers on work status, building and mechanical conditions to maintain The Mall at Millenia standards
- Maintain education and awareness of MSDS, OSHA and building performance standards
- Maintain inventory supplies, equipment and records as needed
- Maintain accurate records and complete reports and inspections of daily work
- Report, respond, and assist with customer inquiries, concerns and complaints
- Oversee repairs performed by outside contractors, and service workers
- Oversee, supervise and direct temporary labor for projects and assignments
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Desirable Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Basic knowledge and skills in building maintenance and repairs
- Ability to operate vehicles and lifts
- Knowledge of lighting, fountains, pumps, pressure washers, generators, power tools.
- Knowledge of the use of chemicals and caustic agents.
- General knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC mechanical, flooring
Qualifications – Education and Training
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by two years of experience in facility operations, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills requires.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and third shift.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Hourly Rate
Ann Taylor - Part Time Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service
Ann Taylor – Orlando , FL
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
APPLY AT: WWW.ANNCAREERS.COM
SALES ASSOCIATE ANNTAYLOR/Orlando Mall at Millenia-- #635 Zip Code 32839
Person of Contact: Ashley Fontenot
Ann Taylor - Part time Sales Lead
Responsibilities will include: Providing exceptional client service, operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager, performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. The Sales Lead will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval to the Store Manager (e.g. disciplinary action, hiring, and terminating associates).
Primary Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Embraces our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors
Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures
Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager or Co-Manager
Sales Lead Responsibilities
In addition to Sales Associate roles of providing excellence in delivering the Client Experience, the sales lead is responsible for supporting the Store Manager and Co-Manager in overseeing the operational functioning of the store including, but not limited to:
Supporting the business strategy & adjusting the effectively reach goals.
Driving revenue by proactively managing the client experience while effectively performing Manager on Duty responsibilities- Assuming the MOD role when Store Manager / Co-Manager is not on the floor
Utilizing tools to ensure a client-focused team environment
Driving volume & anticipating clients’ needs while communicating store metrics & individual performance to motivate associates
Coaching associates “in the moment on client interactions & performance to maximize productivity & capture client opportunities.
Possessing key to the store, performing opening and closing procedures in the absence of management ( e.g. opening/closing register, opening checklists, bank deposits, filling in, recovering, cleaning, retrieves/send email, review The Scoop, accepts/ receives shipment
Assuming PIN and signature privileges for register functions requiring approval
Utilizing reports to make effective merchandising decisions & style the store to Division standards
Leveraging tools, assessing and taking action to drive operational excellence through Standard Operating Procedures
Ensure optimal coverage and productivity in all areas of the store through scheduling appropriately
Complete daily task to ensure store runs smoothly and meets all ANN INC. standards and guidelines
Reports to work as scheduled; records time worked accurately by using ANN INC.’S Time and Attendance systems; remains flexible to the needs of the business.
Embraces fashion, understands current market trends and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations in every client interaction. Represents by adhering to ANN INC.’s dress code guidelines
Treats other fairly and with respect, valuing differences
Client Service: Ensures the client remains the top priority while balancing required task and overall store operations
Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines
Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques, and ability to implement and maintain within ANN INC.’s guidelines
Accuracy: Ability to handle csh and provide change without error. Ability to prepare nightly deposits as necessary. Captures accurate information for all transactions including signatures, addresses, and original receipt data.
Communication: Communicates effectively with Clients, Member of Management, Business Partners, and Store Associates.
Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
Physical; Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor and office
Educational Requirements and Experiences:
Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
Minimum six months Sales Associate experience with ANN INC. or equivalent experience with another retailer in a position of sales associate or higher
- Part-time or full-time managerial experiences preferred
BCBG MAXAZRIA - Assistant Manager
Recognized as a global leader of women's contemporary fashion, BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP continues to grow and diversify. With an international vision of “bon chic, bon genre” (French for “good style, good attitude”), BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP maintains the highest standards in creativity, quality and innovation in its product offering, operations and staff.
At BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP, The Assistant Manager is responsible for aiding the store manager with the overall supervision and management of the entire store while continuously driving sales through effective customer experience. We seek passionate and driven individuals with a desire to build their career. Must possess the following:
Experience in an elevated or specialized customer experience
Experience in an elevated brand environment/organization
Experience in a product focused organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Focus to increase sales volume and reinforce excellent client-service standards
· Exceeding sales and “bottom-line” profits for the store
· Create the customer experience while focusing on strategic, operational, and leadership excellence
· Actively recruit, hire and develop retail team associates that represent the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brands and business culture
· Assist Store Manager in administering performance evaluations to store team
· Consistently interact and lead team on sales floor
· Assist in training store staff on store operational efficiency and conduct inventory as directed
· Protect the BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance
· Additional duties/responsibilities may be assigned
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
· Exemplary selling and clienteling and skills
· A strong commitment to customer service
· Effective interpersonal skills with all levels
· Excellent brand and product knowledge
· Ability to lead a team with other members of management
Education and/or Experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent / B.A or B.S degree preferred
· Minimum 2 years experience in specialty management within a “like brand” environment
· MS Office
· POS system knowledge
- Retail Management: 2 years
Please note, we are currently sourcing for future candidates.
Bloomingdale's - Sandro & Maje seeking PT Luxury Sales Specialist
Sandro & Maje located inside Bloomingdale's is currently is seeking a Part Time Luxury Sales Specialist.
Description: we are a luxury apparel brand of LVMH. You must have luxury sales and clientele experience; minimum of 2 years. You must be sales driven, motivated and a self-starter. Highly competitive role and very competitive compensation. If you enjoy selling luxury women's apparel and building a client book, apply!
***Competitive hourly pay, plus commission, bonuses and clothing/uniform allowances
Contact person: Ramon or drop resume off in store inside of Bloomingdale's at the Sandro or Maje counter.
Email your resume to for quicker consideration: email@example.com
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Customer service/baking/decorating
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Sales Associates, Baker and Decorator
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
Salvatore Ferragamo - Sales Associate
Salvatore Ferragamo is a luxury brand creative and innovative by tradition. Founded on excellence in the art of footwear, the Company now offers a wide range of high quality prestigious products manufactured with the greatest attention to detail and offered by means of impeccable service. In the United States the Company operates 50 of its own retail stores and also distributes its products through high end wholesale distribution channels.
We currently have an opening for a Part Time Sales position at our boutique in The Mall at Millenia.
We are looking for candidates that are customer service oriented, flexible with scheduling, motivated and team oriented. Candidates should have prior experience in related areas in a service environment and/or Luxury Goods.
If you are interested in joining the Ferragamo team please email your resume to email@example.com.
Sunglass Hut - Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Position Available: Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Detailed Description of Responsibilities:
Organization Description: You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products through some of the world’s best-known retailers, including Sunglass Hut, Watch Station and Watch World. As a member of our team, you’ll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for achieving individual sales plan.
· Drives sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
· Ensures store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan. (Protecting company assets).
· Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns).
· Provides professional customer service in areas such as describing benefits of various lenses and frames, replacing screws, adjusting frames, and quickly identifying other special customer needs.
· Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines.
· Displays a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers, service providers and associates. Providing exemplary customer service.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHERS
· Internal – Store managers and associates, CSC associates, field management team.
· External – Mall Managers, customers, vendors, maintenance and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Strong selling skills
· Independent, self motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Basic Math skills.
· Familiarity with cash register, computers, and calculators.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred.
· On feet most of the day
Ready to see what a great career really looks like? Check us out on the Web at: www.sunglasshut.com or stop by your nearest Sunglass Hut location.
TOUS - Sales Associate
TOUS is seeking Sales Associates with experience and professionalism to join our team.
FULL-TIME AND SEASONAL PART-TIME
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Great experience reaching sales goals
- Experience working in a team environment
- Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service in a professional way
- Can communicate affectively with management team and associates
- Maintain awareness of all sales and promotions
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including nighnts, weekends and holidays
If you have the qualifications required please bring your resume to the store or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax: (407) 370-9828
Attention to: Marymar Caraballo, Store Manager
Victoria's Secret - Part-time Sales Associates
Victoria's Secret is currently seeking Sales Associates to join our team. The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Demonstrate the ability to multiple-task while being attentive to customers
- Communicate effectively with the sales leadership team and associates
- Maintain an awareness of all sales and promotions
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
White House / Black Market - Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.