Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
Submit a Mall at Millenia application and resume’ to:
Mall at Millenia
4200 Conroy Road
Orlando, FL 32839
The Mall at Millenia, Orlando, Florida is seeking energetic and experienced maintenance technicians for first, second and third shift work. The maintenance technician position maintains the structures, equipment and fixtures for the property by performing general/routine to more complex maintenance functions. Individuals must have considerable experience in general facility maintenance and repair with a proven history of working in a large and progressive environment.
- Performs various tasks involved in the maintenance and repair including, but not limited to, general carpentry, electrical, plumbing and mechanical.
- Operates a variety of vehicles and lifts including the maintenance and inspection of the same.
- Operates a variety of power and hand tools in addition to power equipment including but not limited to pressure washer, generator, filtration and similar.
- Responsible for repairing, cleaning, and maintaining of tiled, paved, concrete and asphalt areas on property.
- Repair and maintenance of all lighting, fountains, pumps, and associated equipment
- Sets up meeting rooms for mall management and stores that may include tables, chairs, AV and minor F & B
- Maintain active awareness of housekeeping conditions and standards
- Communicate with supervisors and coworkers on work status, building and mechanical conditions to maintain The Mall at Millenia standards
- Maintain education and awareness of MSDS, OSHA and building performance standards
- Maintain inventory supplies, equipment and records as needed
- Maintain accurate records and complete reports and inspections of daily work
- Report, respond, and assist with customer inquiries, concerns and complaints
- Oversee repairs performed by outside contractors, and service workers
- Oversee, supervise and direct temporary labor for projects and assignments
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Desirable Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Basic knowledge and skills in building maintenance and repairs
- Ability to operate vehicles and lifts
- Knowledge of lighting, fountains, pumps, pressure washers, generators, power tools.
- Knowledge of the use of chemicals and caustic agents.
- General knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC mechanical, flooring
Qualifications – Education and Training
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by two years of experience in facility operations, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills requires.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and third shift.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Hourly Rate
Guest Services Ambassador
The Guest Services Ambassador is responsible for the day to day operations of the Concierge including but not limited to guest inquires, gift card sales, stroller and wheelchair rental, concierge referral programs, telephone switchboard operation, merchant ambassador program and other duties as assigned by the Guest Services Director and Supervisor . He/she serves as the initial point of contact for the guest. The Guest Services Ambassador reports directly to the Guest Services Director and Supervisor.
Key Qualifications for the position of Guest Services Ambassador
a. Professional demeanor
b. Enjoys working with people
c. Basic computer skills
d. Cash handling experience
e. Ability to lift 40 pounds
f. Ability to stand for long periods of time
Experience Preferred but Not Required
a. Portuguese speaking
b. Mall or shopping center guest services experience/ retail experience
c. Point of Sale (POS) experience
* NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. Submit an application online or at the Mall at Millenia security office located at 4200 Conroy Road Orlando, FL 32839.
Apex by Sunglass Hut is currently seeking several Sales Associate to join our team. Now hiring high energy sport enthusiast people to join or team! Not only do we pay competitively ;) but we promote a fun collaborative work environment! Pop in and fill out an application today! On top of our competitive base pay there's also a great commission structure! The ideal candidate would be responsible for the following:
- Deliver excellent customer experiences
- Demonstrate professional attitude
- Achieve high levels of sales performance
- Drive for results
- Be committed to high standards of service and presentation
- Reconciliation of the cash drawer
We have open positions for Cooks and Line Cooks, Kitchen Experience preferred. Full-Time and Part-Time positions available. We will train.
Johnny Rockets is seeking an experienced Line Cook to join our team. The responsibility of the candidate would include food preparation and work on the grill.
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
Position Available: Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Detailed Description of Responsibilities:
Organization Description: You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products through some of the world’s best-known retailers, including Sunglass Hut, Watch Station and Watch World. As a member of our team, you’ll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for achieving individual sales plan.
· Drives sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
· Ensures store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan. (Protecting company assets).
· Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns).
· Provides professional customer service in areas such as describing benefits of various lenses and frames, replacing screws, adjusting frames, and quickly identifying other special customer needs.
· Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines.
· Displays a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers, service providers and associates. Providing exemplary customer service.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHERS
· Internal – Store managers and associates, CSC associates, field management team.
· External – Mall Managers, customers, vendors, maintenance and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Strong selling skills
· Independent, self motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Basic Math skills.
· Familiarity with cash register, computers, and calculators.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred.
· On feet most of the day
Ready to see what a great career really looks like? Check us out on the Web at: www.sunglasshut.com or stop by your nearest Sunglass Hut location.
The Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
4. Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
5. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
6. Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
7. Administers all operational processes including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
8. Facilitates and/or manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in working order and adequately maintained to ensure safe and efficient operations.
9. Supports compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
10. Assists in the recruiting, hiring, and development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
11. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
5. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
8. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
9. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
10. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.