Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
The Mall at Millenia - Guest Services Ambassador (FT)
Full Time Guest Services Ambassador needed for our Concierge. The successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Professional demeanor
- Enjoy working with people
- Have basic computer skills
- Have cash handling skills
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Must be available for day, evening and weekend shifts
- Bilingual - Mandarin
- Hospitality or Concierge experience
- Retail experience
Please no phone calls.The Mall at Millenia offers a competitive salary, comprehensive medical and dental benefits and a 401K plan. EOE / DFWP
The Mall at Millenia - Security Officer
The Mall at Millenia security team is expanding and looking for candidates who possess superior customer service skills. The ideal candidate will exhibit an outgoing personality and the ability to interact with our guests and tenants at the highest of professional levels. Security experience is not as important as the spirit of your work ethic. We are a proprietary security team with competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental and 401K, commensurate with our dedication to providing an exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment experience. A valid Florida Driver’s License and a pre-employment background and screening process are required.
Candidates may complete an application in person at the Concierge Desk, The Mall at Millenia, 4200 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL.
No phone calls please. EOE / DFWP.
The Mall at Millenia - Social & Digital Marketing Coordinator
Social & Digital Marketing Coordinator Accountabilities
The Social & Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for all digital communication for the Center. The positon requires planning and execution of communications content and schedule, setting and monitoring program goals, maintaining current Website content for Mall and its merchants, reporting of analytics and managing the appropriate voice of the Center. The position is responsible to ensure appropriate representation of The Mall at Millenia brand in all executions. The Social & Digital Marketing Coordinator is charged to ensure that all programs, events and activities are in line with the Marketing Plan goals and strategies as well as The Forbes Company standards.
- Work with SE & PR Director to set social media strategy
- Establish annual promotional calendar outlining schedule and content direction
- Develop monthly outline of social media execution plan including retailer involvement
- Establish annual and quarterly performance goals for Social Media platforms
- Implement program to ensure goals and brand identity are met
- Maintain FB, Instagram and Twitter posts
- Manage YouTube page posts
- Implement post boosts
- Monitor and respond to comments per direction of SED, GSD or MD
- Monitor competitive sites for ideas and inspiration
- Gather product from retailers for “like to wins” and promotional efforts
- Manage website to ensure brand standards are met
- Ensure website is up to date
- New stores – directory and individual store page, floorplan
- Mall and store events
- Mall hours
- Store photos
- Videos & look books
- Blog posts
- Media Page, Philanthropic Partners, Concierge, About, etc.
- Merchant Resource section
- Maintain home page imagery, fashion, featured store and events to ensure visual representation is on brand
- Solicit retailer content for events and promotions, look books, videos, logos, etc
- Execute content development for monthly newsletter over multiple audiences including Florida Resident, UK, Brazil, Latin America, United States, and Travel Trade
- Execute distribution schedule of monthly newsletters to domestic and international markets
- Manage Auto-email program
- Manage Campaign Monitor Database & Purple Intelligence WiFi Database
Event & Marketing Support
- Attend events as needed to implement social media coverage (weekly schedule may vary to accommodate events)
- Support SE & PR Director in event executions as needed
- Assist in coordination of store participation for events and programs
- Assist in gathering retailer anecdotal information
- Creation of small graphic design projects such as event invitations, and editing retailer assets to meet MAM web and social needs
- Must be fluent in Adobe, Photoshop and WordPress
Performance Reporting & Administration
- Corporate monthly digital results reporting:
- Web Visitation and Referring Domains
- Social Media performance to goals
- CRM performance, open rates, click throughs, etc.
- Analyzing campaign performance metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Interact with Website development and Social PR agencies for web and blog needs
- Manage retailer requests for web, social and CRM
- Ensure merchant user guides and spec sheets are up to date
- Maintain username, password and account information
- Assist in covering reception desk as needed
Allocation of responsibilities
- Social Media - 35%
- Website Maintenance - 30%
- CRM - 10%
- Event Support - 15%
- Performance Reporting & Administration - 10%
- 2 years job experience
- Facebook Advertising, Promotions & Contests
- Event Live Streaming
- Google Analytics & Key Performance Indicators
- Sprout Social / Mention.com
- Content Management System / Zend
- Campaign Monitor
- Adobe Creative Suite
Bloomingdale's - Selling Specialist (PT) - Hobbs London
Description: Hobbs London is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Selling Specialist for our leased Shop located in Bloomingdales. Reporting to the Selling Supervisor, the Selling Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals. The Selling Specialist is responsible for building lasting customer relationships and completing daily tasks set forth by the Selling Supervisor.
Bloomingdale's - Selling Supervisor - Hobbs London
Description: Hobbs London is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Selling Supervisor for our leased Shop located in Bloomingdales. Reporting to the Area Manager, the Selling Supervisor is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and achieving sales goals. The Selling Supervisor ensures that all operational tasks are completed while driving profitability through developing the skill set of the Selling Specialist.
Everything But Water - Key Holder
Position Scope and Summary:
The Key Holder is in entrusted with the most valuable company asset - our customers. Under the supervision and direction of the Store Manager, this position provides every customer with extraordinary service. The Key Holder works closely with the store leadership team in supporting the company's goals and driving a service-driven culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong sense of fashion and style
- Flexible Availability
- Have a passion for selling and service
- Upbeat, optimistic, friendly and authentic
- Team player — always in the game
- Responsible and dependable
- Exceed personal selling goals
- Achieve company KPI standards
- Surpass the customer's expectations every day
- Service every customer using the Selling With Passion Program
- Follow proper procedures for processing sales/returns
Leadership Criteria and Skills:
- Demonstrates clear understanding of daily and monthly sales goals
- Ability to collaborate with other associates
- Ability to work with minimum direction and supervision
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English
- Understanding of company policies/procedures and brand requirements
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High School diploma or higher
- 5-7 years of experience in retail sales
- Ability to stand and/or walk for an entire shift. Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 lbs.
Everything But Water offers a competitive compensation package including 401 (k) participation, great merchandise discounts, and additional benefits for eligible employees. EOE.
Lacoste - Sales Supervisor
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. A Lacoste Sales Supervisor plays a supporting role in assisting with the store’s business, people and culture. In this role, you act as the Manager on Duty in absence of the Store Manager.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in leading a store team to drive sales through training and coaching.
- Exemplify your sporting spirit and create an outstanding service culture.
- Provide constant feedback and coaching to improve the team’s skills and sales results.
- Assist in recruiting associates who are passionate about sales and customer service.
- Assist in training new team members on customer service, operations, performance, loss prevention and all other Company policies.
- Set goals for each team member for the achievement of Company KPI’s.
- Lead by example to assist in achieving Lacoste’s sales plans and profitability goals.
- Assist Store Manager in utilizing reports and gathering data to identify sales by units, gender, product placement, visual presentation, stock levels, and window presentations.
- Proactively make suggestions based on analysis that will positively impact the business.
- Set measurable performance standards and goals based on Company’s expectations and metrics.
- Assist in creating an environment focused on the customer experience.
- Ensure that each team member is knowledgeable about the Lacoste lifestyle.
- Be inventive and create additional business opportunities by ensuring that team members focus on building their clientele.
- Embrace local community groups and mall management to generate PR opportunities that showcase our Brand Vision and sporting spirit. This may include hosting special events, sponsorships, participating in fashion shows and editorial placements as directed and with the express approval of corporate management.
- Assist with opening and closing of store to ensure the store is ready for business
- Ensure that Company standards are upheld in merchandising, visual presentations, housekeeping and loss prevention.
- Protect store assets and inventory.
- Manage new receipts, transfers, markdowns, back stock and fill-ins.
- Prior experience in retail sales with a proven track record of customer excellence.
- Tenacious desire to inspire others and lead a culture of customer service champions.
- Expertise in store operations.
- Training, interviewing, planning, organizational, and performance management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity.
- Technically savvy
- Audacious attitude
- Sporting Spirit - must possess a competitive edge and drive to meet goals
- Innovative thinker that will drive our brand forward.
Portuguese and Spanish language skills are a plus!
Macy's - Store Manager - Nespresso
Our story began 25 years ago with a simple but revolutionary idea – to create the perfect cup of coffee. An industry pioneer, Nestlé Nespresso has become an international reference for the highest quality coffee and an iconic symbol of refined elegance. We are now in more than 50 countries and our team has grown well beyond 7,000 employees. We are part of Nestlé SA in Switzerland, the world's largest food company. Nespresso USA continues to drive momentum and innovation in our market segment, and in North America, we're just getting started.
Come join our growing team, the taste of something better awaits you! Nespresso USA is seeking a dynamic, sales-driven, Boutique Manager to join our boutique inside the Macy’s at Mall at Millenia.
• Execute the strategy to achieve the sales and profitability targets
• Manage the boutique inventory; ensure appropriate levels to meet the needs of the business by placing orders according to delivery plan, checking in deliveries, and avoiding out of stocks
• Organize monthly team meetings including management team meetings to align team on targets and priorities
• Establish plans and allocate the daily tasks to team members and ensure appropriate staff coverage based on sales forecast
• Assist in analysis of sales reports and data to determine the needs of the business and set business strategies with Regional and District Managers
• Ensure a safe work environment reporting all incidents/hazards to appropriate business partners
• Collaborate with Regional and District Managers to identify marketing opportunities to support sales and promotions
• Comply with all Boutique policies and procedures; ensuring all cash management procedures are properly followed
• Build and maintain good communication with all members of corporate offices, mall offices and other partner stores
• Implement and maintain all merchandising directives; partnering with the Regional Manager and District Manager to ensure execution of effective merchandising strategies
• Ensure a seamless and consistent customer experience from customer reception to check out including informative product tastings for all customers
• Respond appropriately to customer complaints resolving the problem quickly and effectively
• Proactively ensure accuracy of customer database and utilize information to increase sales and customer contact
• Recruit, manage and motivate a high performing team of Boutique Coffee Specialists (Sales Associates), Boutique Team Leaders, and Assistant Boutique Manager
• Continuously inspire staff to drive assigned sales and productivity goals and deliver results
• Support the development of associates’ sales techniques, ensuring the team is knowledgeable about all products and quality standards
• Resolve all human resources issues in a timely and effective manner, partnering with HR when necessary
• Ensure integrity of payroll and the payroll process
• Ensure uniform standards are reflective of the brand image and adhered to at all times
• Comply with all applicable State and Federal Employment laws and guidelines
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 4+ years prior extensive professional experience in retail
• 2+ years of experience in people management including motivation and development of direct reports
• Must demonstrate strong verbal communication skills allowing for effective communication with your customers and employees
• Experience in customer complaint management
• Experience in project management processes and change management
• Must possess working knowledge of operating retail POS systems, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook email
• Must have full availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Must be able to lift, carry or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 pounds when merchandising the sales floor and use of ladders or stairs
• Must be able to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and stand for extended periods of time
The Nestle companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Customer service/baking/decorating
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Sales Associates, Baker and Decorator
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
Pandora - Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager assists the Store Manager in developing their store team to deliver a great store experience and flawless execution of brand and operational standards to ensure the sales goals are met while maximizing all profitability opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in ensuring that all associates are well informed about the history and culture of Mirpuri/PANDORA, and live by our vision, mission and values
- Maximize the sales performance of all sales associates by setting attainable goals, motivating and coaching. Holds self and team members accountable for achieving superior results.
- Partner with Store Manager, to optimize the sales volume and KPI goals by securing the use of the PANDORA Way of selling with all associates
- Ensure a high level of after sales service by pro-actively following up on client capture, retention and sales.
- Plan and Prioritize the daily responsibilities, tasks and staffing according to traffic flow and planning tools
- Assist in motivating and developing all employees individually and on team-level to improve and maintain high performance standards.
- Partnered with Store Manager, assures timely resolution and effective conclusions for associate concerns and customer disputes
- Ensure a continuous high level of knowledge with all staff of Pandora’s mission, vision, and strategy
- Implement marketing activities, PR and events according to overall marketing plan and activity guidelines
- Ensure continuous update and styling of the sales floor to optimize category performance, space management and presentation of product categories according to the visual guidelines
- Manage inventory by ensuring an appropriate stock level for store and keeping stockroom and safe organized and to standards
- Contribute to monitoring the back of house operations and processes to ensure compliance to brand standard
- Ensure optimal use of all IT tools by communicating all updates of tools to store staff
- Supporting the efforts to reduce store shrink activity through education, awareness and compliance
- Representative of the brand within the market, understanding our competitors and driving community relationships
- Assisting in associate talent attraction and retention efforts (recruiting, training, development, coaching) to maximize employee engagement and ensure top talent for all store leadership positions
- Through recruiting and networking, selects high talent level, assessing for skill and cultural fit
- Helping create development plans that support performance needs and growth for the store team
- Ensures compliance to all Federal, State and Mirpuri employment requirements
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years of retail management experience
- Leads through motivation and coaching; a builder of winning teams; able to recognize great performance
- Solid business acumen
- Effective planning and prioritizing skills, strong time management focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and Holidays
- Ability to lift and carry 30lbs
- Ability to maneuver around selling floor, stockroom/office
- Ability to travel as required
Pandora - Sales Stylist - Part Time
PANDORA - PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
The PANDORA boutique at the Mall of Millenia is currently seeking Part Time Sales Associates who are passionate about Service and the PANDORA brand!
If you have previous retail sales experience with an upscale brand and/or in the jewelry industry; are goal driven; enjoy building a client book; are a team player and able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, we would like to meet you!
Please forward your resume with cover letter to: careers@MirpuriGroupUSA.com
Or, stop by the store to present your resume and complete an application.
Splendid - Sales
Part time position in sales.
Victoria's Secret - Part-time Sales Associates
Victoria's Secret is currently seeking Sales Associates to join our team. The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Demonstrate the ability to multiple-task while being attentive to customers
- Communicate effectively with the sales leadership team and associates
- Maintain an awareness of all sales and promotions
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
White House / Black Market - Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.