Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
Social & Digital Marketing Coordinator Accountabilities
The Social & Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for all digital communication for the Center. The positon requires planning and execution of communications content and schedule, setting and monitoring program goals, maintaining current Website content for Mall and its merchants, reporting of analytics and managing the appropriate voice of the Center. The position is responsible to ensure appropriate representation of The Mall at Millenia brand in all executions. The Social & Digital Marketing Coordinator is charged to ensure that all programs, events and activities are in line with the Marketing Plan goals and strategies as well as The Forbes Company standards.
- Work with SE & PR Director to set social media strategy
- Establish annual promotional calendar outlining schedule and content direction
- Develop monthly outline of social media execution plan including retailer involvement
- Establish annual and quarterly performance goals for Social Media platforms
- Implement program to ensure goals and brand identity are met
- Maintain FB, Instagram and Twitter posts
- Manage YouTube page posts
- Implement post boosts
- Monitor and respond to comments per direction of SED, GSD or MD
- Monitor competitive sites for ideas and inspiration
- Gather product from retailers for “like to wins” and promotional efforts
- Manage website to ensure brand standards are met
- Ensure website is up to date
- New stores – directory and individual store page, floorplan
- Mall and store events
- Mall hours
- Store photos
- Videos & look books
- Blog posts
- Media Page, Philanthropic Partners, Concierge, About, etc.
- Merchant Resource section
- Maintain home page imagery, fashion, featured store and events to ensure visual representation is on brand
- Solicit retailer content for events and promotions, look books, videos, logos, etc
- Execute content development for monthly newsletter over multiple audiences including Florida Resident, UK, Brazil, Latin America, United States, and Travel Trade
- Execute distribution schedule of monthly newsletters to domestic and international markets
- Manage Auto-email program
- Manage Campaign Monitor Database & Purple Intelligence WiFi Database
Event & Marketing Support
- Attend events as needed to implement social media coverage (weekly schedule may vary to accommodate events)
- Support SE & PR Director in event executions as needed
- Assist in coordination of store participation for events and programs
- Assist in gathering retailer anecdotal information
- Creation of small graphic design projects such as event invitations, and editing retailer assets to meet MAM web and social needs
- Must be fluent in Adobe, Photoshop and WordPress
Performance Reporting & Administration
- Corporate monthly digital results reporting:
- Web Visitation and Referring Domains
- Social Media performance to goals
- CRM performance, open rates, click throughs, etc.
- Analyzing campaign performance metrics to monitor and improve performance
- Interact with Website development and Social PR agencies for web and blog needs
- Manage retailer requests for web, social and CRM
- Ensure merchant user guides and spec sheets are up to date
- Maintain username, password and account information
- Assist in covering reception desk as needed
Allocation of responsibilities
- Social Media - 35%
- Website Maintenance - 30%
- CRM - 10%
- Event Support - 15%
- Performance Reporting & Administration - 10%
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. We are known by our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics & processing . `
The Boss by Hugo Boss Store in Millenia is currently is seeking a Full Time Luxury Sales Specialist.
- To provide excellent levels of customer service and to surpass customer expectations at every opportunity.
- To maximize every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
- Build customer relationships by keeping a client book and maintaining regular communication with customers.
- To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features, benefits and use of HUGO BOSS merchandise.
Proven experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
Willing to adapt and take on new challenges. A candidate who is driven to continually improve
- Always presents a professional image
If interested please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Lacoste, we think Life is a Beautiful Sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading. Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. At Lacoste, it is all about the right attitude and we are looking for a few new Brand Ambassadors to join our winning Sales Team.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES
- Desire to achieve and exceed individual sales goals and KPI’s as determined by your Store Manager.
- Passion to connect with customers and cultivate personalized relationships to drive sales.
- Be perceptive to customer’s wants and needs and utilize product knowledge to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Embrace a culture that puts the customer experience first and foremost.
- Exude a self-confidence reflective of our Brand Vision.
- Assist with the store’s visual directives, and maintain standards of housekeeping.
- Develop a full understanding of computer systems to ring transactions and perform other functions, such as merchandise transfers and order fulfillment.
- Protect store assets and inventory through awareness of loss prevention procedures. Report violations to the supervisor.
- Become familiar with inventory levels and understand how to use systems to check availability and perform inter-store transfers.
- Assist with all other duties as required by store management.
- Desirability and drive to hit performance targets
- Passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent communication and technical skills
- Naturally competitive, outgoing and fun personality
- Authentic approach to clienteling and building long term relationships with customers with a focus on building sales
- Work collaboratively with all other Lacoste team members to achieve goals
Sales experience in retail apparel a plus. Bilingual a plus.
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
TOUS is seeking people with experience and professionalism to join our team. Retail experience is require, jewelry experience preferred. Flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays. Bilingual preferred.
Attention To: Marymar Caraballo, Store Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org