Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
The Mall at Millenia - Facilities Technician
Submit a Mall at Millenia application and resume’ to:
Mall at Millenia
4200 Conroy Road
Orlando, FL 32839
The Mall at Millenia, Orlando, Florida is seeking energetic and experienced maintenance technicians for first, second and third shift work. The maintenance technician position maintains the structures, equipment and fixtures for the property by performing general/routine to more complex maintenance functions. Individuals must have considerable experience in general facility maintenance and repair with a proven history of working in a large and progressive environment.
- Performs various tasks involved in the maintenance and repair including, but not limited to, general carpentry, electrical, plumbing and mechanical.
- Operates a variety of vehicles and lifts including the maintenance and inspection of the same.
- Operates a variety of power and hand tools in addition to power equipment including but not limited to pressure washer, generator, filtration and similar.
- Responsible for repairing, cleaning, and maintaining of tiled, paved, concrete and asphalt areas on property.
- Repair and maintenance of all lighting, fountains, pumps, and associated equipment
- Sets up meeting rooms for mall management and stores that may include tables, chairs, AV and minor F & B
- Maintain active awareness of housekeeping conditions and standards
- Communicate with supervisors and coworkers on work status, building and mechanical conditions to maintain The Mall at Millenia standards
- Maintain education and awareness of MSDS, OSHA and building performance standards
- Maintain inventory supplies, equipment and records as needed
- Maintain accurate records and complete reports and inspections of daily work
- Report, respond, and assist with customer inquiries, concerns and complaints
- Oversee repairs performed by outside contractors, and service workers
- Oversee, supervise and direct temporary labor for projects and assignments
- Assist with special projects as assigned
Desirable Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Basic knowledge and skills in building maintenance and repairs
- Ability to operate vehicles and lifts
- Knowledge of lighting, fountains, pumps, pressure washers, generators, power tools.
- Knowledge of the use of chemicals and caustic agents.
- General knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC mechanical, flooring
Qualifications – Education and Training
- Requires a high school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by two years of experience in facility operations, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills requires.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and third shift.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Hourly Rate
American Eagle Outfitters - Part time Sales Associate
|POSITION TITLE: Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team
STATUS: Part Time
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Associate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Associate is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
• Consistently demonstrate the AEO Customer First selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
• Drive AE brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about all AEO loyalty programs and consistently informing customers of each program.
• Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
• Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
• Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
• Promote awareness and growth of the AEO and aerie brands by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
• Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
• Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
• Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
• Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
• Previous retail experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
• Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
• Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
• Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
• Proficient with technology.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
American Eagle Outfitters - Part time Stock Associate
POSITION TITLE: Stock Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team
Provide leadership in the stockroom on all aspects of backroom operations, to include standards, processing, flow to the floor, merchandising and customer experience
• Partner with management team to implement stockroom standards and procedures
• Set example to sales team to meet productivity standards
• Understand and execute productivity goals
• Communicate any stockroom concerns with a solution based plan to Store Management Team
• Proactively seek personal learning and development opportunities
• Ensure customer service standards are upheld when on the salesfloor
• Clear understanding of AEO’s visual and brand standards
• Implement and actively participate in merchandise suggestions and adjustments to maximize product to the floor
• Partner in store’s execution of all merchandise processing and flow to the floor in conjunction with exceptional backroom standards
• Ensure all backroom areas are clean and maintained, to include bathroom and associate break area
• Partner with management on performing stock transfers, damage outs and shipment receiving (not to include high shrink stores)
• Report compliance to stockroom markdowns and reticketing to management team
Drive for Results
• Comply with operational standards, to include following safety policies and proper sensoring of merchandise
• Create a Customer First environment through proper salesfloor and backroom presentation standards
• Track and report personal productivity of stock processing to management team , ensuring compliance with AEO standards
• Responsible for printing and comprehension of shipment calendar and In-Transit report
• Previous experience in retail preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and store team
• Flexible availability based on the needs of the business
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
• Must be able to perform all essential job functions identified in the “Stock Associate essential job functions”
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity ("EEO") laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual's race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
Ann Taylor - Part Time Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service
Ann Taylor – Orlando , FL
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
APPLY AT: WWW.ANNCAREERS.COM
SALES ASSOCIATE ANNTAYLOR/Orlando Mall at Millenia-- #635 Zip Code 32839
Person of Contact: Ashley Fontenot
Bloomingdale's - Sandro & Maje seeking PT Luxury Sales Specialist
Sandro & Maje located inside Bloomingdale's is currently is seeking a Part Time Luxury Sales Specialist.
Description: we are a luxury apparel brand of LVMH. You must have luxury sales and clientele experience; minimum of 2 years. You must be sales driven, motivated and a self-starter. Highly competitive role and very competitive compensation. If you enjoy selling luxury women's apparel and building a client book, apply!
***Competitive hourly pay, plus commission, bonuses and clothing/uniform allowances
Contact person: Ramon or drop resume off in store inside of Bloomingdale's at the Sandro or Maje counter.
Email your resume to for quicker consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gymboree - Sales Associate
Job Description :
The Gymboree Corporation is the leading specialty children’s retailer with over 1,200 stores domestically and internationally and generating over 1 billion in sales yearly. The Gymboree Corporation continues to grow and expand at a rapid pace without sacrificing our commitment to quality. Most of all, we pride ourselves in hiring great people with the talent it takes to keep up with our growth.
Sales Associates are vital members of our team. We are seeking Sales Associates who are passionate about our brands and selling our products. But most importantly, we are seeking dynamic individuals to provide legendary service to our customers. Candidates must be team players with the ability to properly service customer transactions. You will help keep store clean, maintain visual standards and aid in preventing loss by securing cash, product and company assets. Candidates must be available to work a minimum of 12 hours per week/3 shifts weekly. Previous sales experience preferred.
Please print an application at http://gymboree.hs.llnwd.net/e2/media/GYM/pdf/EmploymentApplicationNew_v1_m56577569830782803.pdf
and apply in person. Resumes will not be considered without a signed application
Lacoste - Full Time Sales Supervisor
A full time Sales Supervisor position now available! A full time Sales Supervisor will lead by example to assist in achieving Lacoste’s sales plans and profitability goals, assist in creating an environment focused on the customer experience, assist with opening and closing of store to ensure the store is ready for business, and ensure that Company standards are upheld in merchandising, visual presentations, housekeeping and loss prevention.
The ideal candidate will have previous leadership experience in a customer service/sales background.
- Prior experience in retail sales with a proven track record of customer excellence.
- Tenacious desire to inspire others and lead a culture of customer service champions.
- Expertise in store operations.
- Training, interviewing, planning, organizational, and performance management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to react to business trends and identify areas of opportunity.
- Technically savvy
- Audacious attitude
- Sporting Spirit - must possess a competitive edge and drive to meet goals
- Innovative thinker that will drive our brand forward.
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Customer service/baking/decorating
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Sales Associates, Baker and Decorator
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
Salvatore Ferragamo - Sales Associate
Salvatore Ferragamo is a luxury brand creative and innovative by tradition. Founded on excellence in the art of footwear, the Company now offers a wide range of high quality prestigious products manufactured with the greatest attention to detail and offered by means of impeccable service. In the United States the Company operates 50 of its own retail stores and also distributes its products through high end wholesale distribution channels.
We currently have an opening for a Part Time Sales position at our boutique in The Mall at Millenia.
We are looking for candidates that are customer service oriented, flexible with scheduling, motivated and team oriented. Candidates should have prior experience in related areas in a service environment and/or Luxury Goods.
If you are interested in joining the Ferragamo team please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Splendid - Sales Assocciate
Qualified Candidates must be able to:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Maintain good visual displays
- Maintain clean and well presented store
Sunglass Hut - Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Position Available: Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Detailed Description of Responsibilities:
Organization Description: You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products through some of the world’s best-known retailers, including Sunglass Hut, Watch Station and Watch World. As a member of our team, you’ll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for achieving individual sales plan.
· Drives sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
· Ensures store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan. (Protecting company assets).
· Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns).
· Provides professional customer service in areas such as describing benefits of various lenses and frames, replacing screws, adjusting frames, and quickly identifying other special customer needs.
· Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines.
· Displays a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers, service providers and associates. Providing exemplary customer service.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHERS
· Internal – Store managers and associates, CSC associates, field management team.
· External – Mall Managers, customers, vendors, maintenance and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Strong selling skills
· Independent, self motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Basic Math skills.
· Familiarity with cash register, computers, and calculators.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred.
· On feet most of the day
Ready to see what a great career really looks like? Check us out on the Web at: www.sunglasshut.com or stop by your nearest Sunglass Hut location.
Victoria's Secret - Part-time Sales Associates
Victoria's Secret is currently seeking Sales Associates to join our team. The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Demonstrate the ability to multiple-task while being attentive to customers
- Communicate effectively with the sales leadership team and associates
- Maintain an awareness of all sales and promotions
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
White House / Black Market - Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
White House / Black Market - Stock Associate
The Stock Associate is responsible for performing various functions that support the sales operations of the stores including, merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. Receives, stores, and replenishes sales floor merchandise and stocks merchandise. May periodically work sales floor.
1. Participates in pricing changes and mark-downs; presents merchandise according to pricing and visual standards and direction.
2. Processes freight ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
3. Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
4. Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and Locate requests.
5. Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
6. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Previous stock or cashier experience preferred
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Excellent customer service skills
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Must be able to work the majority of the shift standing
8. Ability to work quickly and within strict timelines
9. Ability to demonstrate teamwork
10. Exposure to visual merchandising and product placement techniques desired
11. Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
12. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
Williams-Sonoma - Assistant Manager
WILLIAMS-SONOMA is now hiring for an Assistant Store Manager. The Assistant Store Manager will support the management team in achieving goals by providing World-Class service, serve as a role model for building relationships with customers and maintain presence through store supervision to ensure appropriate staff coverage in all areas of the store. The ASM will also perform operational functions to ensure the store meets Company guidelines, implement visual changes and maintain store standards.
1-3 years retail sales experience with management experience required.
College Degree or equivalent work experience.
Please call or visit the store for more details (407) 354-3244.
Qulified applicants should email resumes to email@example.com-Sonoma.com
Williams-Sonoma - Sales Associates
Now hiring for Part Time Sales Associates
- Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying World-Class standards. Achieve sales and contest goals, maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
- Efficiently perform register transactions, assist customers with special services, maintain visual standards, replenishment, gift wrapping, store maintenance.
- Must be available weekends November-December, the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas, minimum of 12hours per week including 2 shifts during the week and 2 shifts on the weekend.
Williams-Sonoma - Seasonal Cashiers
Must have cash handling and customer service experience.
Provide sincere, friendly and energetic customer service by exemplifying World-Class standards. Achieve sales and contest goals, maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions.
Efficiently perform register transactions, assist customers with special services, maintain visual standards, replenishment, gift wrapping, store maintenance.
Must be available weekends November-December, the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas, minimum of 12 hours per week including 2 shifts during the week and 2 shifts on the weekend.
Must be willing to flex and work at any of the Williams-Sonoma inc brands including Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids and West Elm.
Apply in person at Williams Sonoma. Please ask to speak to a manager.