Below is a list of positions available at The Mall at Millenia and it's individual stores. Please contact the store directly for further information and to submit an application for employment. We encourage you to contact the individual store for more information.
The Mall at Millenia - Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
The Mall at Millenia, Orlando’s World Class Shopping Center is seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
Ideal candidate has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, is a fast learner, and has the ability to work efficiently on multiple projects at once. Position involves encounter with members at every level of the organization, vendors, subcontractors and members of the public, and requires a sense of responsibility to provide a high level of customer service and accurate information. The position involves stress associated with responding to/solving problems. Operations are dynamic and situations may require immediate attention. This position has high exposure to the public and requires a friendly, professional approach and demeanor under all conditions. It also requires a genuine willingness to assist people with a wide range of requests and needs. While performing the duties of the position, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time throughout the course of daily activities. The employee is occasionally required to climb, lift, balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee is required to work on a computer, in addition to doing paper work. Candidates must be able to pass a background check.
A minimum of three years’ experience required.
Please submit your resume by August 21st to:
Mall Management Office
The Mall at Millenia - Security Officer
The Mall at Millenia security team is expanding and looking for candidates who possess superior customer service skills. The ideal candidate will exhibit an outgoing personality and the ability to interact with our guests and tenants at the highest of professional levels. Security experience is not as important as the spirit of your work ethic. We are a proprietary security team with competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental and 401K, commensurate with our dedication to providing an exceptional shopping, dining, and entertainment experience. A valid Florida Driver’s License and a pre-employment background and screening process are required.
Candidates may complete an application in person at the Concierge Desk, The Mall at Millenia, 4200 Conroy Road, Orlando, FL.
No phone calls please. EOE / DFWP.
Ann Taylor - Part Time Manager
Ann Taylor - Part Time Sales Associate
Sales Associate/Customer Service
Ann Taylor – Orlando , FL
Fit might not come across on a job description. But candidates who “fit” feel strongly connected with all the things a woman values, believes in, supports, defends, embraces, loves. They’re relationship builders, team players, believers in fashion first and people always. Those “one in a million” candidates are the ones we covet. Because they’re capable of shaping an experience that will make someone’s day; inspire her to look, feel and be her best. They make it happen. Because they get it. Because they fit. By joining Ann Taylor, you will be contributing to our mission of creating a modern, chic, sophisticated, and highly relevant brand.
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITIES
Drives revenue and provides an exceptional client experience through relationship building, product knowledge sharing, and presenting a clean, safe, well-maintained store environment. Consistently achieves individual goals that support store goals.
· Consistently provides an exceptional client experience and a
· Recovers and replenishes the store, executes merchandising directives and maintains visual merchandising presentations
· Understands the cultures and ensures compliance with all Values & Behaviors, as well as store operational standards
· Maintains a clean store environment
· Additional responsibilities as assigned
· Client Experience: ability to function as a role model, ensuring the client remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal client base
· Follows Direction: ability to prioritize and meet deadlines as assigned with minimal supervision
· Merchandising: knowledge of visual standards & techniques; ability to implement and maintain within visual guidelines
· Communication: demonstration of both verbal & written communication skills to leadership, internal & external clients; strong enough command of the English language to read, speak & write effectively
· Accuracy: ability to handle cash & provide change without error
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED
· Minimum one year sales associate or relevant experience in the service industry with proven results
APPLY AT: WWW.ANNCAREERS.COM
SALES ASSOCIATE ANNTAYLOR/Orlando Mall at Millenia-- #635 Zip Code 32839
Person of Contact: Ashley Fontenot
Blooming Beauty - Sales Associate
NOW HIRING SALES ASSOCIATE
LOOKING FOR: a responsible young woman (18yr+) with outstanding customer service skills.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITY: to greet customers and determine their individual purchasing needs.
4200 Conroy Road #100
The Mall at Millenia
Orlando, FL 32839
Brooks Brothers - Store Supervisor
Now Hiring a Full Time Supervisor for our Mall at Millenia location! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply here https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=6166&jid=411748
Buckle - Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager's primary responsibility is to fulfill the Buckle Mission Statement, "to provide the most enjoyable shopping experience possible for out guests." The Assistant Manager performs a variety of operational duties assigned by the Store Manager (e.g. cashiering, merchandising, register procedures, and routine cleaning) and works directly with the Store Manager to develop sales, recruiting, merchandising, and leadership skills to become a Store Manager.
Crate & Barrel - Part-Time Merchandising/Stock Associate
Merchandising Associates are the rare breed of highly organized and highly creative. Maintaining an organized stockroom is key to this position. You keep the sales floor neat and well stocked, making sure product displays are always ready to shop. You’re also incredibly accurate and efficient. Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, you work as part of a very talented visual team that sets the stage for striking merchandise store design. In this role, you utilize your design talent by executing visual displays to support the iconic look of our stores. Positive attitude, sense of enthusiasm and ability to multitask are musts for every day.
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the sales floor and stockroom and facilitate the flow of product in order to provide an engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Maintain and stock the sales floor, including sales counters and all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, signage and cleaning.
- Assist with display changes under the direction of the merchandising manager or merchandising team lead.
- Assist the merchandising manager to complete essential inventory control functions in an effort to support financial and inventory accuracy.
- Safely operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
- Safely process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Perform general maintenance of the store.
- Maintain lighting in the store.
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all departments.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Actively participate in weekly merchandising meetings, store meetings and training sessions.
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing the truck.
- Participate in the execution of the store window displays.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Assist and support the execution of the store’s seasonal and weekly floor plans under the direction of the merchandising manager.
- Support an engaged customer experience by maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems.
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain flexibility
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 65 pounds: heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Orlando, Florida, United States
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Customer service/baking/decorating
Part time or Full time Sales Sssociate, (decorator/baker)
Must be available to work holidays & weekends, excellent customer service, ability to lift excess 25 pounds.
Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Over 18 may apply. Please submit resumes to email@example.com
Mrs. Fields Cookies - Sales Associates, Baker and Decorator
Mrs. Fields Cookies is now hiring Full-time and Part-time Sales Associates, Decorators and Bakers. The ideal candidates should possess excellent customer service skills, able to lift excess of 30 pounds. Our company requires professionalism, imagination, high energy and team spirit. Please submit your resume to MFCMILLENIA@YAHOO.COM
Pandora - Sales Professional - Full and Part Time positions available
The PANDORA boutique at the Mall of Millenia is currently seeking Full and Part Time Sales Associates who are passionate about Service and the PANDORA brand!
If you have previous retail sales experience with an upscale brand and/or in the jewelry industry; are goal driven; enjoy building a client book; are a team player and able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays, we would like to meet you!
Please forward your resume with cover letter to:
SIX:02 by Foot Locker - Part-Time Sales Stylist
SIX:02 is a moment in time — "It's Your Time." Our name reflects the minutes or hours we encourage each woman to take for herself — to work out and stay fit, and to invest in feeling and being her best. The name is meant to inspire! SIX:02 is a whole new retail experience that goes beyond just shopping. Take pride in your appearance, love your exercise, and strive to achieve your goals. We’re about more than fitness and fashion; it's about offering today's active women choices, advice, and inspiration. It's about a feeling of community and connection, where you come first.
6:02 — the time you wake up to go to the gym!
6:02 — the time you leave work to attend your spin class!
6:02 — the mile you aspire to run, or beat!
You’re all about that personal connection – talking with guests comes easy for you and you love to create a positive shopping experience. Whether you’re in the store, at the gym, with your friends, or on social media, you love to style others in the latest fitness footwear, apparel and accessories that can provide them with the best, fit and function without sacrificing their personal style! At SIX:02 you will be a key member of our stylist team in delivering a warm and friendly in-store experience to every Guest. You will be expected to surpass guest expectations and provide solutions to their style and performance needs. Your success will be measured through personal and productivity goals in addition to your ability to provide exceptional in-store customer service.
- Being a brand ambassador for SIX:02
- Connecting with customers by building relationships and servicing their fashion and fitness needs
- Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Connect your customer with the community and share the latest fitness events, classes and promotions with customers
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- Proves expertise of products, fitness, and fashion trends to customers by conveying how the products fits their needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming promotions
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Additional responsibilities may be included
- 0-3 year of retail experience
- Clienteling and styling experience is a plus
- Must have a passion for footwear, fitness, and/or fashion
- Must have an interest in an active and/or healthy lifestyle
- Ability to deliver an elevated customer experience
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
How to Apply
Splendid - Key Holder- Part Time
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1-2+. One to two plus years related luxury or specialty retail sales experience.
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
Strong problem solving and decision making skills
Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures
High level of initiative/self-starter
Strong leadership ability Strong time management skills
Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment
Standing required for entire work shift
Operate office equipment (i.e., computers, phone, fax and copier)
Must work weekend and night shifts
Climb ladders as needed Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
Occasional travel, often with little advance notice may be required (including air and overnight travel)
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Splendid - Part Time Sales Associate
Welcome to everyday! Splendid is a premium, lifestyle brand. We provide only the highest quality product to our customers and seek the same in our employees. Splendid recruits talented professionals who share our passion for innovation, commitment to quality, and drive to continue to grow and evolve our business and the individuals within it.
We pride ourselves on finding and hiring best-in-class talent across the country and the globe. As brand ambassadors, our team works to recruit purposefully and hire selectively.
Years of Related Professional Experience: 1+
One plus year sales experience in specialty or luxury retail and/or customer service experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High level of initiative/self-starter
- Ability to accurately and efficiently operate cash register while following cash handling procedures
- Repetitive hand motion while operating cash register or computer.
- Regularly interacts with the public in an often crowded and noisy interactive store environment.
- Standing required for entire work shift
- Operate office equipment (i.e, computers, phone, fax and copier)
- Must work weekend and night shifts
- Climb ladders as needed
- Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
1. Responsible for ensuring an exemplary customer experience which includes, but not limited to greet-ing, fitting and assisting with meeting the customers needs and ensuring they experience the full breadth of our product lines.
2. Achieves individual sales goals and contributes to the overall store success.
3. Ensures that the customer is the primary focus and all non-selling tasks are secondary.
4. Ensures Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortage.
5. Assists the Store Management team with non-selling operational tasks including: replenishing stock levels on the sales floor, organizing and maintaining organization of the store stockroom, assisting with ensuring proper sales promotional setup of the store and maintenance of the sales floor and stockroom to create a neat, clean and well presented store.
6. Adaptable and available to support scheduling needs of the business.
7. Adheres to company policies and procedures, standards and practices, regulatory compliance, and company directives including dress code and attendance.
8. Support directives from visuals, operations and marketing groups to ensure that all directives are properly executed.
9. Work with Store Manager to set goals for personal skills and development.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world. VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Sunglass Hut - Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Position Available: Sales Consultant & Management Opportunities
Detailed Description of Responsibilities:
Organization Description: You know them. You love them. Now join the team that brings them to the world. At Sunglass Hut, a member of the Luxottica Retail family, we combine the vision and talents of the best. With over 1,800 locations across the globe, we offer the latest branded products through some of the world’s best-known retailers, including Sunglass Hut, Watch Station and Watch World. As a member of our team, you’ll not only be part of an organization that is leading the world in fashion and service, but dynamic careers as well. Join us.
Ensures enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time by providing legendary service to our customers when purchasing our products and visiting our store. Delivers superior sales results by assisting the customer in selecting products best suited to their lifestyle and products to care for their purchases. Understands and brings to life the Vision, Mission and Values.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for achieving individual sales plan.
· Drives sales to closure by enthusiastically asking questions and making appropriate product recommendations.
· Ensures store is stocked, displayed and secured according to plan. (Protecting company assets).
· Accurately operates the POS system and accounts for all transactions (cash, credit, returns).
· Provides professional customer service in areas such as describing benefits of various lenses and frames, replacing screws, adjusting frames, and quickly identifying other special customer needs.
· Open and/or close the store according to established guidelines.
· Displays a gracious, courteous and polite manner when interacting with all customers, service providers and associates. Providing exemplary customer service.
COMMUNICATIONS WITH OTHERS
· Internal – Store managers and associates, CSC associates, field management team.
· External – Mall Managers, customers, vendors, maintenance and service providers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Strong selling skills
· Independent, self motivated worker
· Strong Communication and listening skills
· Interpersonal skills
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Basic Math skills.
· Familiarity with cash register, computers, and calculators.
· High school diploma or equivalent experience
· Previous experience in retail or customer service preferred.
· On feet most of the day
Ready to see what a great career really looks like? Check us out on the Web at: www.sunglasshut.com or stop by your nearest Sunglass Hut location.
Tommy Bahama - Sales Associate
Ideal candidates will have a strong background in outstanding guest service, proven retailing skills and clienteling.
- Knowledgeable in high-end apparel
- Must be comfortable demostrating benefits of our line of clothes to our guests
Tommy Bahama - Stock Associate
Candidates will have a proven background in recieving and stock room operations
- Have worked in a high-volume, high demand store.
- Looking for someone that is self-motivated and driven.
TOUS - All Positions
TOUS is seeking people with experience and professionalism to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
Great experience reaching sales goals and also working in a team environment. Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to our customers in a very professional way, communicate effectively with the management team and associates, maintain an awareness of all sales and promotions and flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
If you have the qualifications required please bring your resume to the store or submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax # 407-370-9828
Attention To: Marymar Caraballo, Store Manager
Victoria's Secret - Part-time Sales Associates
Victoria's Secret is currently seeking Sales Associates to join our team. The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Possess a genuine desire to provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Demonstrate the ability to multiple-task while being attentive to customers
- Communicate effectively with the sales leadership team and associates
- Maintain an awareness of all sales and promotions
- Flexibility to work varying shifts including nights, weekends and holidays
White House / Black Market - Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Store Manager in managing the sales, operations, asset protection, and human resources functions of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability.
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
3. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
4. Maintains a visually appealing store, ensuring proper housekeeping, visual merchandising, and organization are kept to the highest standard. Trains associates on visual merchandising techniques to ensure store is maintained at all times.
5. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
6. Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with policy including cash handling and reporting, price changes, and merchandise handling; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately and in accordance with policy.
7. Administers all operational processes including inventory receipt/dispatch, daily replenishment of floor merchandise levels, and execution and preparation of physical inventories.
8. Facilitates and/or manages the general operations of the store ensuring that the store is in working order and adequately maintained to ensure safe and efficient operations.
9. Supports compliance with all applicable laws, loss prevention policies, operating procedures and controls; conducts associate training as needed to reinforce proper controls.
10. Assists in the recruiting, hiring, and development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
11. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High School diploma or equivalent
3. Prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
5. Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
6. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
7. Strong leadership qualities, training and team building skills
8. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
9. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hang/fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
10. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
White House / Black Market - Part-time Sales Lead
The Sales Lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions
1. Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers. Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal guidelines.
2. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in ai professional and timely manner.
3. Performs basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
4. Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential
5. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
.6. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
7. Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
8. Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
9. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
10. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management
11. Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
12. Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
13. Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance appraisals and evaluations.
14. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred
4. Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
5. Able to travel to stores throughout the district
6. Excellent customer service skills
7. Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
8. Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering around sales floor and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds, hand / fold merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing / pulling
9. Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.
White House / Black Market - Sales Associate
The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Participates in visual directives including monthly store sets and zone maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Retail or sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate with customers, Associates, and Management; wear / communicate with headset; stand and maneuver around sales floor and stockroom; operate register; lift and carry 30 pounds; hang / fold merchandise; climb, reach, push / pull, and clean
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required.